Chasing Liberty Reviews

• Jan 14, 2020

A must see movie! I love the plot of this and how they travel Europe! Very good acting as well! I highly recommend Chasing Liberty!

• May 24, 2019

Pretty simple drama. Kind of boring and poor acting. Nothing exceptional.

Pretty simple drama. Kind of boring and poor acting. Nothing exceptional.

• Apr 26, 2019

This movie pretty much fits the bill for a typical teen romance film. However, it does not take any steps to originate itself in anyway with high predictability and an unimpressive script.

• Nov 21, 2018

I'm just a romantic at heart and I loved this movie. Moore and Goode had a good physical connection in this movie and for me, it was worth the 1 1/2 hours of entertainment. Seeing Goode in any movie is worth my while. ??

• Jul 21, 2018

Growing up with this film was epic. It's a perfect mix of adventure and love. It might be predictable to some people, but I loved this film. I have continued to watch it throughout the years. In my eyes it is a classic love story. A tale i wish I could live. Ever since this film I've dreamt of visiting Venice. Despite all the negativity against this film. I will always watch it and rewatch it.

• Apr 14, 2018

Chasing Liberty aspires to be a modern take on classic comedies like It Happened One Night and Roman Holiday, only instead of a princess on the run, it's the president's daughter, and instead of a reporter she winds up with, it's an agent assigned to protect her (He's told not to reveal himself, and to give her a fake sense of freedom). The performances are fine (Mandy Moore makes one hell of an improvement from her dreadful performance in the shitty Love Story rip off, A Walk to Remember), the sites are delightful as one should expect from a film about a trip through Europe, and it has some occasional moments of humor. Unfortunately, Chasing Liberty flat lines because of its own script which does very little to spice up its premise. The film also suffers because there are too many montages and not enough character development (Sorry, you're not Rocky IV. You can't get away with a fuck-ton of montages with a story like this). I can see some people enjoying this, as it's an inoffensive romantic comedy. It's just a shame that it couldn't be better. Ultimately, it's just mediocre and forgettable.

• Jul 02, 2016

A runaway president's daughter, falls in love with her secret service agent. Beautiful places they go to as well, Paris, Bungee Jumping, A Love Parade ect.

• May 31, 2016

Easy to watch feel good movie :-)

Easy to watch feel good movie :-)

• Oct 17, 2015

Terrible plot line, bad acting.

Terrible plot line, bad acting.

• Feb 02, 2015

This was very similar to First Daughter, but I enjoyed this more because the adventure was more exciting and the chemistry between the characters was better.