Crocodile Dundee II Reviews

• 6d ago

Really enjoyable fun sequel, of course not as original and groundbreaking as the original but then again what sequel is. Everyone is good in this movie, just wish the Australia was a little longer, basically the same way I felt about the first one, just wish they had a few more scenes.

• Dec 13, 2019

The decisions the filmmakers made for this movie were very odd - they put a very obvious movie-ending climax right in the middle of the movie and tacked on a very disappointing back half. Putting him back in his hometown to do hijinks was a good idea; just not after the rescue mission. The only noticeable music came when they seemed to impersonate the Shaft theme for a couple minutes. The movie is saved mostly by Hogan just being very enigmatic.

• Oct 12, 2019

One of my favorite movies when it was first released and more action packed than the original.

• Aug 08, 2019

Actually An Underrated Sequel!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually An Underrated Sequel!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jul 09, 2019

I suppose I'm one of those outliers here that like the sequel better than the original. I actually like the Schwarzenegger-fights-the-terrorists convention flipped here into a more congenial vein. Watching it again last night, it is a little bit slow, some things could have been cut out to improve the pacing, and it's also a bit dated, but I still found it as entertaining as it was 30 years ago.

• Aug 15, 2018

Blimey, this was bad.

Blimey, this was bad.

• Feb 22, 2018

I don't really understand the hate. It's almost as good as the first one. Dundee is a really great character.

• Nov 22, 2017

Don't know why this is so low... This a Great Sequel that showed us more of what Mick Dundee can do! Especially to defend himself in the bush against drug dealers. This Sequel also has great one liners and hilourious monologues!

• Oct 04, 2017

The first Crocodile Dundee was original and didn't rely on tired, thin plotlines. Sadly, Crocodile Dundee 2 does rely heavily on tired plots, and the film just looks, well, tired . A dull sequel.

• Mar 04, 2017

Very hilarious, good action scenes, not really for Sheila's.

Very hilarious, good action scenes, not really for Sheila's.