Delivery Man - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Delivery Man Reviews

October 23, 2016
Vince Vaughan stars in this comedy about a sperm donor who ends up with more than he bargained for literally
September 25, 2016
Absolutely crap not one single funny bit don't watch ever really not funny it says comedy it's basically a nothing film not a comedy film
½ September 11, 2016
Robin Sparkles best work since all those Marvel movies and yeah, I'm glad Ted ended up with her in HIMYM and if you're one of those HIMYM fans who didn't like that, then you can go suck it
½ August 27, 2016
Although it's plot is sweet and Vince Vaughn as the main character is good, Delivery Man simply just fails to excite or interest the viewer, possibly due to a sub-par script, lack of originality or simply just the sheer amount of genre clichés it uses. In all, it isn't a total trainwreak of a film; however one that needs to be improved upon greatly to surprise the viewer.
Verdict: C
July 2, 2016
Delivery Man is entertaining and heartwarming. A movie about a guy being the biological father of 533 children is a great plot. This is one of Vince Vaughn's best movies yet. I would suggest this movie.
June 5, 2016
A fascinating "what if" scenario much like Jim Carrey's Yes Man. Although, this was much more like a dramedy than a goofball comedy.
½ May 20, 2016
Sadly not one of his best films
April 26, 2016
I didn't catch this from the start and since it's a high concept movie, maybe that's why I didn't love it. However, I have a feeling I just wouldn't love it anyway. I just found it a little odd and hard to follow. It's not very funny, the pacing is a little off and it's perhaps even strangely depressing. I just can't see me revisiting this again.
½ April 11, 2016
Such a waste of potential, with great actors, and a plot that could have made for a hilarious movie! It's long, boring, and not really even a comedy, more of a drama. And the movie isn't what you would expect, in that it is about Vince Vaughn choosing random kids and being a "guardian angel" for them.
March 20, 2016
less funny, more heart good for a B-level movie. makes you think
February 23, 2016
This movie fell short to say the least. Could have been better but could have been worse.
½ February 22, 2016
Somewhat stuck in it's mainstream production values, it's somewhat predictable in places, which is a shame as this movie has quite a fresh storyline.
½ February 20, 2016
Surprised myself at how much i liked this despite the premise wasn't the stupid comedy i was expecting more of a comedy drama that was actually quite (for want of a better word) sweet in places
½ February 13, 2016
This movie has a small amount of chuckles but it's definitely more of a drama than a comedy. Vince Vaughn plays a similar fast talking character and his charisma is the greatest strength for this movie. The story is a bit sappy and it does go on for a longer runtime than what may have been necessary. It's a fun premise but it starts to get old at a point. Chris Pratt generates most of the laughs here but there really aren't many. It's definitely a drama for the most part and not really a good one.
February 9, 2016
A Gud laugh with a nice story !
½ January 19, 2016
stop remaking great foreign language films. Hollywood will never create something better than the original. it was cute but it pales in comparison to the original canadian french language version.
January 7, 2016
A decent feel-good comedy about redemption and family.
½ December 22, 2015
I'm not sure why this got such bad reviews. It was a thought-provoking scenario that was very redemptive for all involved. I had delayed in seeing it based on the previews making it seem trite and sexual. That was a very small aspect to set the premise. The rest of it was a tender and meaningful. This movie was definitely worth seeing.
December 17, 2015
Decent film. Nothing special but definitely worth a watch
½ November 5, 2015
Alright, some funny parts. Love vince but watched it once and thats enough. Still enjoyed it overall.