Désaccord parfait (Twice Upon a Time) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Désaccord parfait (Twice Upon a Time) Reviews

November 14, 2012
Superbly acted by Rochefort & Rampling but the script deserves at least half the credit.
½ November 13, 2012
Jean Rochefort was too funny! :D
August 1, 2012
Pretty funny, and kept me interested in the storyline
½ March 5, 2012
An ok funny/romantic movie about 2 characters seeing each other again after 30 years.
July 19, 2010
dont really like this kinda movie but still having fun with the comedy scene in there.
specially the scene before the main two characters making out.
yea, i like the dog :D
May 16, 2010
Nice romantic comedy.
May 5, 2010
Usually I really like movies about relationships. And that is what this movie is -- about rekindling a 30 year old relationship. But I didn't see enough of a point behind making the movie -- maybe it was because I could not identify with either of the two main characters.
December 21, 2009
a mi si me gusto la peelicula. la istoria no es la mas original, es predecible pero me gusto la estetica, la ambientacion, el soundtrack, el vestuario etc. en fin, la disfrute mucho. Charlotte Rampling se mira elegantisima en todas sus escenas, con o SIN ropa, si esa seria la palabra indicada, elegantisima y Jean Rocheforttambien hace un papel muy bueno. 4 estrellas por el esfuerzo.
December 21, 2009
½ September 23, 2009
"Lord Gaylord is Gay", loool pretty funny movie. I like the British and the French humor, and loved how they ridiculed the French Canadian humor
May 6, 2009
perfect indeed,rochefor & Rampling superbe couple!!

Rampling: "the legend" as gorgeous & natural as we know, portraits perfectly Alice, sexy & charming, the comedy 's got a great tempo and catches the attention of the audience from the first minute...

not only for frenchmovie lovers!!
½ February 4, 2009
An enjoyable movie and an interesting love story. Charlotte Rampling was great - so was Rochefort - the two really had chemistry.
November 24, 2008
This was far better than I thought it would be. I enjoyed it and laughed a few times.
June 13, 2008
charming french romantic comedy
June 8, 2008
quite entertaining...romantic yet funny...lots of laughs!!!!!
April 27, 2008
C'est tres drôle.
I liked it very much
January 21, 2008
Loved this movie! One of the best romantic films/comadies I've seen. Very realistic and touching.
December 23, 2007
Entertaining with great flow!
½ December 22, 2007
A bit predictable. Charlotte R is georgeous as always
½ December 17, 2007
The film is very funny, and the actors are superb!