Descendants Reviews

• 2d ago

The songs, the characters, the acting - it's the perfect Disney Channel Original Movie for children to enjoy!

• Aug 10, 2019

Sumamente hermosa y emocional ❤

Sumamente hermosa y emocional ❤

• Aug 09, 2019

It wasn't a bad movie, but I did like Descendants 2 better. I thought this film had a great message, but didn't really have any memorable songs or moments. It passed the time I suppose!

• Aug 09, 2019

Exciting music choreography and nice world building.

Exciting music choreography and nice world building.

• Jul 25, 2019

Had some things that works but overall a snooze fest

Had some things that works but overall a snooze fest

• May 20, 2019

Descendants is a fantasy movie by Disney which is for all ages. The plot tells about a group of villain's children (teens) who go to a hero school, and they try to steal a magic wand there. Music is another brilliant thing: with Set it Off and Rotten to the Core, everybody gets out of the cinema dancing! It's a very nice movie, literally a modern fairytale!

• May 04, 2019

Just... why? WHY??? Who thought this was a good idea??? Who thought Kristin Chenoweth was a good casting choice for Maleficent???

• Apr 17, 2019

Less painful to stab my eye out with a fork Terribly overacted, thin, cringeworthy crap.

• Apr 05, 2019

This movie is awful. 1) the acting is dreadful, I've seen better from my little brothers kindergarten end of year performance. 2) the plot line is terrible. The concept is great, but the way that Disney channel produce it was not. It could have been an amazing movie about self worth and knowing who you truly are, instead it was some spoiled brats getting some outcasts into their kingdom, falling in love and fighting a terrible C.G. dragon. I'm pretty sure C.G was in the budget. The music was mildly good, but that did not make up for the bad acting, bad story line and the general badness. The costumes were alright, that was probably the best part about the movie if I am going to be honest. I would recommend this movie for like 6 year olds, but any older then it becomes boring.

• Mar 28, 2019