Devil Reviews

• 2d ago

Devil è un film sicuramente originale, che però non sfrutta questo potenziale quasi per nulla. Tante domande senza risposta e tanti passaggi forzati. Il risultato è un film che si fa guardare ma non appassiona più di tanto.

• May 16, 2020

I'm in the minority..... i LOVED IT!!!!

I'm in the minority..... i LOVED IT!!!!

• May 11, 2020

Some of it gets incredibly corny, especially with the Spanish security guard and his toast jelly side down. But this is otherwise a really effective, tense thriller, with a cool premise.

• May 03, 2020

In future, take the stairs.

In future, take the stairs.

• Mar 23, 2020

This is a GREAT and unusual movie. It should have been a big hit. Acting, directing, storytelling, production values--all excellent. And it's SCARY. It posits the reality of the Devil and therefore God, and it also posits the human need for confession, forgiveness, and mercy. I guess viewers who are non-Christian might be uncomfortable with those themes these days; too bad. Because for those with eyes to see and ears to hear, this is a movie with an ultimately uplifting message. Highly recommend for multiple viewings.

• Feb 16, 2020

Divertido. Assisti pela segunda vez com meus amigos, e mesmo assim me mantive preso em grande maior parte do filme. Claro que ele não serve como terror, e sim mais como um suspense onde tu quer saber de uma vez por todas quem é o demônio - mesmo que o filme jogue na cara tudo que está acontecendo, principalmente com o personagem imigrante inútil, prejudicando o suspense e chamando os espectadores de burros

• Jan 20, 2020

‘Devil' is minimal but feels larger thanks to its handful of effective horror and its fun premise though, some of the randomness in the writing can leave a bad taste. 6.2/10

• Nov 25, 2019

Great movie . I don't know why people don't like it . I really wish there was another Devil movie out because this could be a on going thing.

• Nov 09, 2019

It was pretty good. Not bad.

It was pretty good. Not bad.

• Sep 25, 2019

inside this film there's a nice little idea for a thriller-mystery film about people trapped on an elevator and they start dying. Inside this film There's also a nice little idea for a supernatural horror film about the devil using 21st century technology to exact revenge. when put together they sort of cancel each other out. It's kind of amazing really. It ends up feeling like one of them is tacked on to the other but I go back and forth on which one it is.