Django Unchained Reviews

• 2d ago

Blood, rap and aspiration for freedom are at the center of Quentin Tarantino's second Puebak. After changing the reality of World War II in "dishonest bastards," he returns to a bloody order in the wild south of the 19th century. Brilliant dialogues, a great game and spectacular photography will pass the two hours and forty-five minutes that are the most exhausting but satisfying moments you will see this year in the cinema!

• 4d ago

One of the best of Quentin Tarantino imo

One of the best of Quentin Tarantino imo

• 5d ago

Quentin Tarantino once again demonstrates his skill with Django Unchained. It's got action, humor and even looks into slavery. It's a successful blend if you ask me.

• Jun 16, 2019

Quentin Tarantino is a genius.

Quentin Tarantino is a genius.

• Jun 01, 2019

As always by Quintin, an amazing, controversial film with a fantastic story!!

As always by Quintin, an amazing, controversial film with a fantastic story!!

• May 31, 2019

Tarantino's hyper violent take on the Spaghetti Western genre is super slick and stylish. Boasting grand performances from Jamie Fox, Christoph Waltz and Leonardo Di Caprio.

• May 28, 2019

A masterclass by Tarantino! The story is very powerful and the acting superb!

A masterclass by Tarantino! The story is very powerful and the acting superb!

• May 18, 2019

Definitely in the top best films all all times

Definitely in the top best films all all times

• May 13, 2019

This movie I believe to be better than almost every Tarantino movie. I loved every minute because of how intriguing it was. The performances were truly out of this world.

• May 04, 2019

An awesome movie from Tarantino with great story, amazing acting and soundtracks. Definitely a must watch.