The Fox and the Hound Reviews

• May 26, 2019

The Fox and the Hound is a 1981 animated Disney film directed by Richard Rich, Ted Berman and Art Stevens. The film stars Kurt Russell and Corey Feldman as Copper and Mickey Rooney and Keith Coogan as Tod. The story was in my opinion both very heartwarming and portrayed really well. The story was also very dark, especially for an animated Disney film. The voice acting I felt was good even though there was very little, but there was one or two scenes where the recorder sounded far away from the voice actors. The characters I personally very much liked and thought were also very memorable, and I also really liked the chemistry between Tod and Cooper. The cinematography was steady with a few very good shots of the characters and scenery. The animation was in my opinion one of the strongest aspects of the film, from the emotion in the characters faces to the very detailed drawings of the characters and scenery. The film in my opinion also had a strong style, from the colour scheme to the dark atmosphere of the film. The film also had some very strong and dark action, especially in the third act of the film. The music I also personally very much liked and felt fit with the tone of the film really well. The film at points also had a really strong and dark atmosphere, which in my opinion really helped with the tone of the story. The film was also very emotional especially between the two characters Tod and Copper. The film I also found very enjoyable, and I hope to watch it again soon. Over all I give it a 7/10 75% 3.75/5

• Mar 11, 2019

• Jan 19, 2019

1.19.19 owned @ home w/Sh & J

1.19.19 owned @ home w/Sh & J

• Dec 12, 2018

A great classic movie about friendship. I LOVED IT. I feel this movie doesn't get as much attention as the other Disney movies. It definitely deserves it.

• Oct 25, 2018

s like the first half second half dreadful

s like the first half second half dreadful

• Oct 08, 2018

A simple yet classical tale of bromance: eternal regardless of distance or danger.

• Jun 17, 2018

Don't see why people don't give it a higher rating

Don't see why people don't give it a higher rating

• May 29, 2018

The Fox and the Hound is One of my favorite movies growing up!

The Fox and the Hound is One of my favorite movies growing up!

• May 23, 2018

One of the best Walt Disney Pictures classics, full of action, adventure and undoubtedly drama (very drama); This is undoubtedly one of the saddest movies of Disney; But despite that, it's a really good movie to watch with family, which everyone will enjoy. Highly recommend.