Free Willy Reviews

• Feb 01, 2019

The best inspiring movie ever made!

The best inspiring movie ever made!

• Jan 24, 2019

Perhaps the best reason to see Free Willy on the big screen is the photography. Both underwater and above-the-surface scenes are filmed with style, and much of the impact will be lost in a television picture. The special effects are good -- it's almost impossible to tell where the real whales end and the mechanical ones begin. Another asset are the actors. Jason James Richter does a credible job as Jesse. This may be his first film, but you can't tell from the polished performance he gives. Lori Petty's Rae is every bit as strong and capable as any of the men in this picture. Message or not, Free Willy is one of only a handful of non-Disney titles worth considering for a family movie outing.

• Jan 21, 2019

• Oct 26, 2018

I did like the idea and a few moments, but otherwise, it's kind of a bore for me.

• Aug 28, 2018

So charming story. I love this movie. Thats makes my childhood awesome.

So charming story. I love this movie. Thats makes my childhood awesome.

• May 26, 2018

Not my favorite movie I only like the graphics and the music could have been a better movie

• Apr 22, 2018

Very good show from the beginning to the end the family friendly love and compassion its also funny I loved this show ever sence I was a little kid I recommend everyone to see it A+rateing

• Mar 19, 2018

It is a display of the true meaning of friendship. Nice movie as a whole.

It is a display of the true meaning of friendship. Nice movie as a whole.

• Feb 16, 2018

Just a test to see if RT is blocking review creation for Black Panther.

Just a test to see if RT is blocking review creation for Black Panther.

• Feb 14, 2018

Just terrible. As has been said, basically a Lassie with whales only sillier.

Just terrible. As has been said, basically a Lassie with whales only sillier.