Freeheld Reviews

• Jun 09, 2019

I loved it. and cried!

I loved it. and cried!

• Nov 14, 2017

I absolutely loved this movie. I absolutely cannot believe it received such low critic reviews, and I felt I had to chime and and say that his is the best film I've seen in a long time. It was genuine, heartfelt, and had incredible actors in every role. I would highly recommend it to everyone.

• Sep 19, 2017

Interesting story. Some good emotional scenes by Julianne Moore. It looks a bit like a documentary in the style used, but that's o.k. I still enjoyed it.

• Mar 10, 2017

This movie got a bit of hate, but I didn't mind it. It isn't always engaging, and some of the dialog is laughable, but for the most part I think that it is a story that deserved to be told.

• Feb 20, 2017

MY HEART. ð???ð???ð???ð???

MY HEART. ð???ð???ð???ð???

• Feb 05, 2017

1/15/17 or so. Posting 2 weeks later. I thought it was a good film. Good story, but don't remember any comments about it. I always appreciate these stories of "struggle". Good drama.

• Jan 02, 2017

A great true story. Good performances.

A great true story. Good performances.

• Dec 28, 2016

really good but intense & hard 4 me 2 watch

really good but intense & hard 4 me 2 watch

• Dec 18, 2016

Absolutely love it!!! thank you for this movie happen and thank you Laurel Hester and Stacie Andree.

• Dec 18, 2016

Starts great, but loses its power midway through. I wanted more about the cast of characters. None of the male characters had their seemingly parallel stories developed, but they seemed like they could've enriched the story if they had been.