Furious 7 Reviews

• Sep 21, 2020

Great follow up on the past movies.

Great follow up on the past movies.

• Sep 15, 2020

Best one yet. Amazing plot, not repetitive, and outstanding action.

Best one yet. Amazing plot, not repetitive, and outstanding action.

• Aug 29, 2020

What did I think of Furious 7? Check out my review below: https://open.spotify.com/episode/11XZRJ2u2tZYBy2RQJ7n56?si=aZM7FdonT-mCdsT2Y3LF-Q

• Aug 22, 2020

A film that managed to follow the saga of the fast and furious very well. With a magnificent production and also without losing the essence.

• Aug 16, 2020

Great action and a great send off to Paul Walker

Great action and a great send off to Paul Walker

• Aug 14, 2020

no hesitation! this movie will always be my favorite of the series. it's probably even my favorite action movie too. There were so many great stunts and explosions! this movie deserves 100% on Rotten Tomatoes!

• Jul 31, 2020

This is probably the best movie I've ever seen in my whole life. Excellent storytelling, excellent plot, excellent characters, excellent everything. If there is any movie I would recommend to anyone, it would be this one. The ending of this movie was truly one of the most memorable scenes that I've ever seen

• Jul 13, 2020

Its thrilling action sequences may sometimes feel over the top and exaggerated, but it unexpectedly presents a dramatic and emotionally satisfying narrative, which all ends with an affectionate tribute to the late Paul Walker.

• Jul 03, 2020

Rating: 7/10. 70/100

Rating: 7/10. 70/100

• Jun 30, 2020

I love this franchise !!! The action scenes are spectacular, great cast, great performances, good cinematography, good camera work and sometimes funny.