Game Night Reviews

• 5d ago

Some of the jokes where so bad. SO bad. But over all it was fine, although I'm sure I will forget most of it soon.

• Feb 16, 2020

Hilarious & great movie for date night.

Hilarious & great movie for date night.

• Feb 15, 2020

This movie is a wild ride! I thoroughly enjoyed it more than I thought I would. It was especially fun to see how they wove popular games like Life, Jenga, Monopoly, etc into the fabric of the movie's action. Good stuff for sure! Jesse Plemons steals this movie as the creepy neighbor.

• Feb 14, 2020

A very ordinary movie with an extraordinarily talented cast and a few jarring and sparing, but welcome directorial flourishes. Rachel McAdams, sometimes a little underwhelming, is going full Aniston here, and is hilarious, cute, charming, real and downright badass. Some of the gags are very very funny and the comic timing is admirable. The scene where McAdams removes a bullet from Bateman's arm is just adorable. There's some cool tilt-shift shots, a lush vibrating score, a Jesse Plemons and enough twists to make a pipe cleaner jealous.

• Feb 10, 2020

Decent pace and good characters. Some decent laughs. Bateman carries the flick, but not overly memorable.

• Feb 04, 2020

Not your typical late night comedy, which is good. The problems is nothing really makes this movie stand out. Also, some very screwed up moments that are great for a laugh. At the end of the day this one just passed the time with a few laughs.

• Jan 31, 2020

Nonostante rare scene in cui si eccede con dell'umorismo piuttosto esagerato e fuori luogo, il film nel complesso offre un'ottima struttura narrativa, caratterizzata da risate e buon umore che coinvolgono con costanza. Oltre al buon livello di sarcasmo ed ironia, il film colpisce anche grazie alla presenza di insegnamenti morali che risultano pragmatici ai fini di una sana commedia, divertente ed istruttiva al punto giusto.

• Jan 29, 2020

Game Night is an action packed comedy mystery movie where Game Night gets taken a little far. The movie also contains numerous plot twist that keeps the viewer engaged and guessing what is going to happen next.

• Jan 18, 2020

Mostly enjoyable! A fun time with a lot of relatable moments about marriage and getting together with friends for game night with busy lives. Funny cast all around except Kyle Chandler was not selling me as the douchey brother, was a bit of a misfire. Overall fun with some absurd moments but would recommend.

• Jan 10, 2020