Game Night Reviews

• 5d ago

What a "real" comedy movie could and should be.

What a "real" comedy movie could and should be.

• Sep 05, 2019

Smart, tight script with a talented cast. Incredible fun!

Smart, tight script with a talented cast. Incredible fun!

• Sep 01, 2019

This is a ridiculous film and a lot of fun. Bonkers original plot, absurd over-the-top twists, and fantastic characters (played by a well-chosen cast) with some funny dialogue. If you're up for something that doesn't take itself seriously, but is still very well written and directed, then put on your seatbelts and get ready for a non-stop, crazy ride.

• Aug 26, 2019

So good! My boyfriend and I watched it and laughed throughout. I'm pretty good at guessing movies and while the idea of Chekhov's gun was presenting several times for direct drops and characters, it was still delightful to see how it would actually unfold and more often than not in surprising ways. In my top 10 for the year and will certainly watch again For Easter eggs!

• Aug 14, 2019

Game Night is darkly humorous and well made. That's why it's the best film of 2018.

• Aug 02, 2019

One of the bests comedy movie EVER

One of the bests comedy movie EVER

• Jul 17, 2019

I laughed at every scene with Jessy Plemons. Simple, straight forward and to the point.

• Jul 04, 2019

A throwback to old school American cinema, this is a very enjoyable, well acted comedy of misunderstands, but what stands out is the great directing.

• Jun 27, 2019