Gemini Man Reviews

• 28m ago

That Was Actually A Pretty Enjoyable Movie, I loved Will Smith’s Acting In This Movie, I really didn’t get the hate for this movie, I actually enjoyed the action and I loved it but CGI was Bad At Some Parts

• 2h ago

I liked it for an action movie, much better than the critic ratings. It was interesting

• 2h ago

It's been exciting from start to finish. The plot was solid and the acting was good from both Smith characters. It had some funny moments and some teeth clenchers. Definitely a must see.

• 8h ago

Me gusto, historia fresca e intensa!

Me gusto, historia fresca e intensa!

• 9h ago

Love Will Smith but the CGI was bad. CGI ruined the movie for me

Love Will Smith but the CGI was bad. CGI ruined the movie for me

• 14h ago

One good action set-piece amid a very tedious bunch of stuff happening in the dark.

• 17h ago

I'm not sure why critics were down on it. Not overly complex but great action and I'd argue the "bad guy" makes valid points as far as his overall motivation. Oddly enough, I found some similarities to Bad Boys For Life plot wise.

• Sandy Terry
    1d ago

Loved it very action packed

Loved it very action packed

• 2d ago

Excellent. Entertaining and well done acting.

Excellent. Entertaining and well done acting.

• 2d ago

It is a great action movie with a strong acting cast and has a really good plot. DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS WATCH!