Ghajini - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ghajini Reviews

June 4, 2016
An amazing movie despite the fact it's literally copied from a south movie (with the same name) which is copied by the breathtaking Hollywood movie Memento, Ghajini still is an amazing movie supported by amazing performances by all actors and a brilliant performance by Aamir Khan.
February 25, 2015
I knew it! Bollywood cannot come up with any good ideas! All they do is steal!
October 19, 2014
Only in Bollywood would they include song and dance in an action movie. This 3-hour film could have made a passable ninety minute thriller, but the appalling script makes you wish for memory-loss early on. Watch Khan's later films instead; 3 Idiots is particularly good fun.
½ July 22, 2014
I don't know what the big deal is. It's an unoriginal and long version of Memento. I enjoyed a couple of the songs, but the first half of the movie was practically unwatchable. (First and only viewing - 6/14/2014)
July 8, 2014
I am Crying.. with this movie..so sad :(
December 13, 2013
May 18, 2009

Wonder why Aamir went for it. He mimicked Surya (original Ghajini's lead actor) for most of the part, which was something I never expected from Aamir. Also, the movie was hardly interesting or entertaining for me and certain things were overdone and repetitive. Really a bad one which did pretty good at the B.O.!!!

The concept of Memento could have been far well utilized for an adapted plot if the makers weren't willing to go with it as it was. This Ghajini has some fine songs, but then is full of cliches and conventional execution. The dialogues and dialogue delivery are terrible. Seems like watching some B grade romantic action film. Don't ask.
½ November 20, 2013
an entertaining mash-up of comedy romance action movie & psycho thriiler suspense.
November 4, 2013
...a flashy and colorful Bollywood movie in rhythms of feel-good romance, mystery, suspense and tragedy. I know, it's elaborately mutated. The film explained its story in such great detail that either makes it engaging or exhausting. Either way, it's convincing enough as it delivers an exciting thrill-ride of emotions for the audiences to experience.
September 27, 2013
copy of the English movie "memento".. but amazing acting! !
½ August 10, 2013
Although I haven't seen "Memento" I can tell this movie rips it off big time. Still I can't help but enjoy Khan in another one of his fantastic and unique performances. I think this is one first rate mystery thriller that shouldn't be missed by Aamir Khan's fans.
July 5, 2013
lovely songs, superb movie
June 27, 2013
indianized Memento. Mindless violence.
February 18, 2013
because of/with Jer on ntflx
January 15, 2013
[2013.01.15] I can't believe I watched whole of this 3-hours-long-Bollywood-all-in-one movie...
½ October 7, 2012
This movie is like 2 films that was merged into 1. I actually liked the RomCom part over the action/thriller part. :)

My 2nd Indian film and I loved it. :)
½ September 17, 2012
A Bollywood remake of Memento basically was ok movie though has the typical Bollywood style to it of course bit too long though.
September 14, 2012
Ghajini is Memento minus the mindfuck awesomeness plus the drama.
September 2, 2012
A very long film indeed but it's actually worth the time. It's amazing how many genres were mixed in this film.
½ August 22, 2012
they need to do away with the sing and dance...
½ August 5, 2012
climax better than the tamil version's.