Golmaal 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Golmaal 3 Reviews

May 27, 2016
Only the name 'Golmaal' had saved this movie from being a disaster at the box office, but Golmaal 3 still disappoints as a movie from the Golmaal series. There are comedy scenes that are funny, but the rest of the movie feels boring.
December 22, 2014
its super funny and awsome
September 11, 2014
At the start, I didn't know if I could finish it, but once a plot popped up, I had an engaging watch. It didn't let up, having antics, eye-candy(!) and some wise lines put in. In the last 20 minutes, the stolen necklace subplot comes into play, resulting in a pleasing ending.
April 29, 2014
it is a funny movie I love it
½ August 31, 2013
if you want to smile, must see this film........
May 31, 2012
It's stupid but funny. For me this part is the best one out of all three.
½ May 6, 2012
Not as entertaining as the others but manageably funny when chilling at home !
January 15, 2012
ok but this can never reach or beat "ALL THE BEST"
December 8, 2011
Golmaal 3 is an really hilarious and entertaining blockbuster, which has got to be the best Golmaal in the series. Watch it with your whole family... if you don't, you're missing out hundreds of laughs!

Robusticaly Recommended!
Verdict = Blockbuster
October 11, 2011
OMG worst of the 3 Golmaal movies. i was seriously not excited for this movie i knew this would happen. there are some scenes which will give you couple of laughs but the story is terrible. Golmaal 1 was good, Golmaal 2 was nice with good humour and average but likable plot. this one has average humor but terrible and out of nowhere plot. for that reason stop calling it a sequel. adding couple of new character and a completely new story did not saved it from being one of the worst indian comedy.

i am deeply disappointed from Rohit shetty. story, plot, screenplay is terrible, good humor but you can't just rate it higher on that basis. Music was below average. i however enjoyed those over the top action sequences for which Rohit is known for. towards the end it gets little good. Ajay was lost in this movie but good acting, Tusshar was awsome, Kareena was good but character was lost, the other guys were decent. Mithun Sir could have been much Good but i blame this movie.

if you like not just a silly action comedy with terrible story but good and crazy laughable situations ten go watch it or other wise for someone like me, this was a not so good idea. Diwali releases this time were bad. Action replay 2.5 stars and this one 2 . :(
½ June 18, 2011
A very funny movie with adult humuor and high energy mischeif action,but this movie is super crazy and super silly of the story,but I was laughing so much my sisters said it was stupid and boring but they don't understand s#@t,they are idiots,you may like this indian movie or not it depends,this movie has mayhem as I expected but not much craziness in the near end.
May 30, 2011
The most hilarious comedy of the year!!
May 15, 2011
hilarious nonsense. keep out your brain. decide to laugh.
½ March 20, 2011
Rubbish kareena kapoor is a fat dog
½ March 16, 2011
No real story....but hilarious and enjoyable
February 22, 2011
A laugh roit - need to watch it leaving all logic behind!
½ February 14, 2011
worst of the 3... why did they make this movie?
February 13, 2011
A ridiculous story that was a complete waste, but the movie was obviously not made for the story. The comedy was humorous enough to keep the audience entertained, with decent humor throughout and a few awesome lines to make it worthwhile. But seriously...best quote ever: "Jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain na, woh basement mein kapde badalte hain."
January 30, 2011
Definitely a good sequel with many laughs. Mithun angle makes it extremely watchable. For a change Johnny Lever was good. Of course, the film frequently loses its tempo as at the end of the day it is a sequence of gags - and of highly varying quality.
½ January 20, 2011
Yet another hilarious installment in the Golmaal series! I still like the 2nd one the most, but this is a close runner-up. In addition to the trademark slapstick comedy, this movie also incorporates spoofs of a wide variety of films from Ghajini to Mithun's old films. It was great to see Mithun in a comic role. My favorite out of the cast is still Tusshar--he does his role so well! The comedy of the film may not appeal to all, but I find it curiously genius and very well-staged--just when you think a situation can't get more absurd, it does and leaves you in splits after you give up on bewilderment.