A Goofy Movie Reviews

• Nov 14, 2020

I really love the soundtrack, but some scenes are bad and some are awful. Great adventures, but lack of comedy.

• Sep 13, 2020

a sorely underrated movie

a sorely underrated movie

• Sep 12, 2020

Max goof is in it. Good stuff.

Max goof is in it. Good stuff.

• Michael M Super Reviewer
    Sep 06, 2020

Consistently funny, often touching, and more poignant than you might expect, A Goofy Movie actually stands the test of time. It's not as funny as some of Goofy's classic shorts, but it still has a lot of wacky shenanigans. However the trade-off for a bit fewer laughs is some surprisingly effective moments of heart with the father-son dynamic that actually works way better than it has any right to. It's still funny, but it's also quite serious at times. Not to mention it's extremely dated in exactly the right way. So dated it's not, it's such a product of it's time it becomes timeless, presenting a 90's that never existed but is still a ton of fun. It's just a fun movie that I don't mind revisiting now and then.

• Sep 05, 2020

Good Goofy movie no pun intended.

Good Goofy movie no pun intended.

• Aug 12, 2020

Just good. Not Great

Just good. Not Great

• Aug 09, 2020

Classic of my childhood. Hard not to get emotional. Absolutely love this movie.

Classic of my childhood. Hard not to get emotional. Absolutely love this movie.

• Aug 07, 2020

A Goofy movie is a great movie. It's a Kids movie but Teens love ❤️ 💗 💕 💓 it more because It shows what your like as a teenager, like you wont to be left alone and you star turning into a big punk. 9/10 great movie than kids family and teenagers should see.

• Jul 28, 2020

I thought this movie was so fun to watch. I saw it once in the theaters with my Dad when it came out. The songs were good, and the song eye to eye is my favorite song in this movie. Honestly I think this is the best movie that Disney television animation studios has ever made.

• Jul 16, 2020

A Goofy Movie Offers An Exciting Adventure Which Everyone Can Relate To! It isn't Perfect, It has Flaws, For Example I Believe The Movie Is Too Short, And As A Result Max And Goofy's Relationship Is A Bit Rushed, But Other Than That, A Goofy Movie Is Amazing!