A Goofy Movie Reviews

• 3d ago

I'm outraged this got 44% by critics such an iconic old school 90's movie, if this movie doesn't hit you in the feels are you even human ?!

• Dec 01, 2019

A great Disney movie goofy his son Pete great classic for sure 👍 👍

A great Disney movie goofy his son Pete great classic for sure 👍 👍

• Nov 20, 2019

A Goofy Movie was and is my favorite Disney animated movie. Although, there is a thin story and some awkward characters, this film gives you some of the best Disney songs and the typical Goofy that we all know and love. Let's us not forget, one of the best GIFs of all time!

• Nov 19, 2019

I love this movie so much it's an awesome movie to watch again and again. I love the characters , songs, art style of the movie and the plot . My favourite characters in the movie are Goofy , Max and Roxanne . I hope a third movie will be made in the same art style with Max and Roxanne all grown up and married with their kids a boy Max Jr. and a girl named Roseanne .

• Nov 18, 2019

LA PELICULA ES BUENA CON PARTES ABURRIDAS PERO ESTA BUENA LA PELICULA

LA PELICULA ES BUENA CON PARTES ABURRIDAS PERO ESTA BUENA LA PELICULA

• Oct 13, 2019

Its really more enjoyable than I remembered. Ya it fails to be that big budget animation that most people enjoy. Still enjoyed re-watching this disney animated film. The animation is very much on par for its time. It has a great level of charm and good feeling to it. Seriously I actually felt really good while re-watching this.

• Sep 28, 2019

Childhood favorite. I have an unconditional nostalgic love for this one.

Childhood favorite. I have an unconditional nostalgic love for this one.

• Sep 20, 2019

Im the only one that enjoyed this? I mean, Come on! No one like this movie? ALL OF YOU THAT SAID THIS WAS A BAD MOVIE, YOU DESERVE NEGATIVITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sep 08, 2019

A Goofy Movie has its fair share of outdated elements, one of whom is the presence of an uncredited Pauly Shore who's as well-written as you'd expect a Pauly Shore character to be, and it can get quite annoying sometimes. In short, there's not as much effort put into it as the Disney Renaissance movies. However, this movie is still not that bad with animation that, despite being done by DisneyToon and not the primary animation studio for the Disney Animated Canon films, is surprisingly good, funny moments and a relatable main character who doesn't seem like a stereotype (hint: it's not Goofy I'm talking about). I doubt you'll find this movie in a lot of people's top 10 animated movies, let alone top 10 Disney movies (even if you're only counting the 2D animated movies and ignoring their non-Pixar 3D animated ventures) but there's a decent chance that adults and teenagers will be just as entertained as children are much more likely to be.

• Sep 06, 2019

There's definitely a wide gulf between viewership opinion that is explained by people who grew up loving A Goofy Movies reinterpretation of adolescence and people who didn't like being confronted with how much they have in common with Pete.