Groundhog Day Reviews

• Oct 24, 2019

On a technical level, this movie is great. On a performance level, this movie is great. On a writing level, this movie is great. On a comedic level, this movie is great. On a dramatic level, this movie is great. On an entertainment level, this movie is spectacular.

• Oct 10, 2019

Bill Murray takes what would be an average film and makes it one everyone should see.

• Oct 09, 2019

Some funny moments in this Harold Ramis comedy with Bill Murray taking the limelight. Just like the film though I found myself going round and round in circles.

• Oct 08, 2019

Bill Murray shines here with Harold Ramis's comedic direction. Our star is hilarious and portrays confusion then acceptance of his situation, going from being a miserable mean-spirited person to understanding that life can be about helping others. The perfect day doesn't consist of everything being about you, but making the world a little bit better of a place.

• Sep 28, 2019

In the top 5 of my all time favorites!

In the top 5 of my all time favorites!

• Sep 24, 2019

Bill Murray expands his impressive legacy with this. It does actually make you feel a strong connection with his character and pulls you in for the whole movie.

• Sep 14, 2019

Bill Murray shines in this movie, and the plot gets better throughout the hour and a half.

• Sep 13, 2019

Groundhog Day is non-stop Bill Murray at his best. Nothing else matters.

Groundhog Day is non-stop Bill Murray at his best. Nothing else matters.

• Aug 21, 2019

Regardless of whether you want to call it a film about life or self-improvement, questions like 'what if there is no tomorrow?' or 'what would you do if you were stuck in one place, and every day was exactly the same, and nothing that you did mattered?', makes Groundhog Day a picture with a simple yet thought-provoking plot and undoubtedly one of the best Bill Murray films!

• Aug 13, 2019

The Edge of Tomorrow before the Edge of Tomorrow. Funny and cute.

The Edge of Tomorrow before the Edge of Tomorrow. Funny and cute.