Hitman: Agent 47 Reviews

• Jan 13, 2020

Cretinous juvenilia appealing only to those who regard their recent onset of puberty as a great novelty. The worst excuse for a film ever with wafer thin plot and barely a shadow of a character present, plus some of the worst dialogue of all time. Unsuitable for anyone with an IQ above their age.

• Jan 12, 2020

Boring and bland. Another game adaptation that is less than subpar.

Boring and bland. Another game adaptation that is less than subpar.

• Dec 19, 2019

• Oct 27, 2019

It's so aweful its brilliant

It's so aweful its brilliant

• Sep 28, 2019

So much product placement and "unthrilling" action makes for a bad nut in the pack of Hitman: Agent 47

• Sep 21, 2019

Perfection!!! There can't be any other Agent 47 than Rupert Friend! He's amazing and the perfect actor for the role. Every minute is quite enjoyable. You'll end up glued to your seat and your eyes on the screen as you don't dare miss any minute of it. A very awesome movie! And I hope there'll be a sequel very soon.... it's very long overdue tbh.

• Aug 26, 2019

I think what people got wrong was agent 47 is a person born and made to kill so yes it would be a boring character with many action scenes that was the premise of the games that 47 is an efficient killer even I'm surprised that they gave 47 a dilemma here

• Jul 01, 2019