Honeyland Reviews

• 3d ago

Wonderful film. Satisfying in every way.

Wonderful film. Satisfying in every way.

• 5d ago

It's our reality. In a world where everything is click away there are many people who live in very basic conditions like shown in the documentary. It's a reminder to all of us to appreciate what we have. Life is hard as it is. Try to be a better person and not to be the obnoxious neighboor. Loved the message about respecting nature. Don't be greedy!

• Feb 21, 2020

a powerful movie that will stay with you a long time. It makes you consider how easy your own way of life is.

• Feb 21, 2020

Some of the footage captured doesn't exactly enthral and may not have needed to appear in the final cut, but the subject of this documentary is truly the bees knees

• Feb 15, 2020

A very beautiful movie of life, family ,death and lonelyness

A very beautiful movie of life, family ,death and lonelyness

• Feb 12, 2020

Masterpiece ,The best movie that I have watch in last 10 years.

Masterpiece ,The best movie that I have watch in last 10 years.

• Feb 11, 2020

Amazing movie, you would never have seen this or believed it unless it was captured onscreen. But it is strange to see someone's suffering and then put it on screen to sell to the world.

• Feb 11, 2020

I've seen some comments that say that they got bored while watching this movie. May I remind you, it's a documentary, even though it feels like you're watching a staged movie. Documentaries usually show how things are, but they rarely convey any allegoric messages. Sadly, some people have missed the most important message here. This piece of art completely shatters the current perspective of how documentaries should be structured, and completely awakens emotions and thoughts in it's viewers. In my opinion, it deserved an Oscar, even though it received many other world-recognized cinematic awards.

• Feb 10, 2020

Interesting for a few minutes. Then got really boring & slow. Not sure what the accolades are for.

• Feb 07, 2020

Just amazing movie, so beautiful to watch. Simple and truly genuine.

Just amazing movie, so beautiful to watch. Simple and truly genuine.