Ice Age - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ice Age Reviews

½ March 14, 2018
Love it. Can't help but watch every time my kids put it on. Family fav.
March 13, 2018
March 5, 2018
The best and purest of the ice age franchise it's clever beautiful and simple how this mammoth success devolved into the nonsensical Sequels eludes me
February 27, 2018

"Ice Age" aprovecha su material de inspiración, para ofrecer una historia refrescante y divertida, y a la vez muy entrañable, que se beneficia de una correcta animación y un acertado reparto de voces, convirtiéndola en un buena opción para toda la familia, es sin dudas la mejor de la franquicia.
½ January 28, 2018
Smart and witty, Ice Age brings fair laughs to the audience.
January 18, 2018
A touching, funny, and awesome film for all ages. By far, one of my favorite movies.
½ January 14, 2018
A superb classic with interesting characters and decent animation.
December 26, 2017
A funny and heartwarming film
December 26, 2017
Not just my favorite animated film of all time, but my favorite film in general of all time
½ December 10, 2017
Clever, funny, innovative, Ice Age is a movie that will please both younger and adult audiences because of its cheery characters and plot twists.
September 4, 2017
Not entertaining for me but kids will like it
August 26, 2017
Ice Age does not really aim to be original, rather opting to bring family-friendly humorous animated feature, which it succeeds in doing very well.
July 26, 2017
It's a really inovative story, cute characters and entertaining animated movie!
½ June 20, 2017
The animation is dated, but you can tell that they put a lot of effort into this movie. It's funny, charming, and surprisingly memorable. A great first effort from Blue Sky!
June 18, 2017
Chato, muito chato. Ice Age refaz um drama amplamente conhecido e muito utilizado nos últimos tempos, ou seja a chance de você se surpreender é quase zero, a parte cômica também não traz nenhuma novidade, ou seja essa animação é um passatempo falido, por que a ausência constante de personalidade incomoda muito.
June 1, 2017
Full of good humour and fun characters, Ice Age works as a satisfactory kids tale.
May 2, 2017
I'm not a fan of this movie but maybe others will like it
April 27, 2017
After watching "Ice Age" for the millionth time, I have to say it has a really nice moral.
The storyline was amazing...beautifully written by Michael Berg, Michael J. Wilson & Peter Ackerman, the screenplay was awesome & the depth of emotions this movie had to offer was just fantastic.
All of which make a great movie.
April 4, 2017
My chilhood is refelcted on this masterpeace
but the sequels... xD
April 3, 2017
O.K. Not nearly as good as Monsters Inc.Not very memorable. Animation excellent.