Ice Age - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ice Age Reviews

April 16, 2018
The only flick of the sequel which worths it
April 11, 2018
best blue sky movie right after Rio 2
April 6, 2018
Very solid but sadly goes stale after a while (with it's sequels). 100% worth watching though. Amazing though how in a certain scene they foreshadowed all of the sequels (frozen museum)
March 29, 2018
must watch this.........
March 28, 2018
As an honest reviewer, I think that The old-fashioned animation and backgrounds are by far the best and most breath-taking in the series, along with a strong story, and Scrat's creative and perfectly funny scenes push this to the top of the Ice Age series.
March 27, 2018
An animated classic.
½ March 14, 2018
Love it. Can't help but watch every time my kids put it on. Family fav.
March 13, 2018
PROBABLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIE. iconic chatacters
March 5, 2018
The best and purest of the ice age franchise it's clever beautiful and simple how this mammoth success devolved into the nonsensical Sequels eludes me
½ January 28, 2018
Smart and witty, Ice Age brings fair laughs to the audience.
January 18, 2018
A touching, funny, and awesome film for all ages. By far, one of my favorite movies.
½ January 14, 2018
A superb classic with interesting characters and decent animation.
December 26, 2017
A funny and heartwarming film
December 26, 2017
Not just my favorite animated film of all time, but my favorite film in general of all time
½ December 10, 2017
Clever, funny, innovative, Ice Age is a movie that will please both younger and adult audiences because of its cheery characters and plot twists.
September 4, 2017
Not entertaining for me but kids will like it
August 26, 2017
Ice Age does not really aim to be original, rather opting to bring family-friendly humorous animated feature, which it succeeds in doing very well.
July 26, 2017
It's a really inovative story, cute characters and entertaining animated movie!
½ June 20, 2017
The animation is dated, but you can tell that they put a lot of effort into this movie. It's funny, charming, and surprisingly memorable. A great first effort from Blue Sky!
June 18, 2017
Chato, muito chato. Ice Age refaz um drama amplamente conhecido e muito utilizado nos últimos tempos, ou seja a chance de você se surpreender é quase zero, a parte cômica também não traz nenhuma novidade, ou seja essa animação é um passatempo falido, por que a ausência constante de personalidade incomoda muito.