In the Loop Reviews

• Aug 12, 2019

Hilarious political satire with superb performances from the cast, especially Peter Capaldi, James Gandolfini and the lovely Anna Chlumsky. Pokes fun at just about everything on both sides of the Atlantic, but like all great comedy, there is an underlying element of truth to it all.

• Jun 24, 2019

Clever and relentlessly entertaining.

Clever and relentlessly entertaining.

• May 25, 2019

Following Armando Iannucci's bitingly ironic settings and political satires, In the Loop provides enough laughs for even non-americans viewers.

• Dec 27, 2018

Building on the premise of The Thick of It, In the Loop cleverly brings these swearing and sordid British politicians to the States in a funny political romp.

• Dec 26, 2017

Calling this a comedy is playing pretty fast and loose with your adjectives. Satirical?....yes,....intelligent?....yes,......but funny?......se vriously,...if you laughed out loud at this anti-comedy then you should consider getting some kind of neurological therapy. It quite possibly the unfunniest "comedy" I've ever seen in my entire life. A part of me died while I waited patiently for one single heartfelt laugh. I recommend this to people I don't like.

• Nov 14, 2017

Pretty funny for a political satire

Pretty funny for a political satire

• Aug 08, 2017

A dark yet humourous satire on the political scheming's of both sides of the Atlantic, pushing desperately for something that exists because, it has to exist. Goes to show how the colourful use of language doesn't have to be a sign of lacking intelligence.

• Jul 06, 2017

Very, very, very dark humor will make you laugh and feel disgusted at the same time. Excellent.

• Jul 04, 2017

Exceptional movie about politics in the UK. So fast paced that I had to watch it again to catch all of the dialog. A lot of cursing. A lot of insults. Very funny. One of my favorite movies.

• Jun 26, 2017

Unless you're British, you'll need to watch this with subtitles, but watch it you should. 'In the Loop' is a quintessentially British comedy about the dense bureaucratic maneuverings behind war.