Inkheart Reviews

• Jul 03, 2019

I was hoping silver tongues would read passages from other books as defences and fighting back. It was worth being on TV but not in the movies.

• Apr 17, 2019

The supporting characters are actually far more intriguing than the story followed by Meggie and Mo. Unfortunately, the book is far better, when a movie based on it could have been much more magical and fascinating to the imagination. With the ending, it appears a sequel to be impossible, as the other books are based off the one specific point. That's probably a good thing.

• Nov 27, 2018

This movie is a really good adventure! Itï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s such an original movie there had never anything of the kind that was as good. This is obviously a really good and unique movie!

• Apr 15, 2018

I like Brendan Fraser, but he's badly miscast here not least as the only actor with an American accent. The solution would have been to have swapped his role with that of Paul Bettany who, along with Andy Serkis also here, is an underused British talent. A whole host of other Brits line up to deliver a rather choppy film that can be hard to follow at times and the end is a bit of a damp squib. Helen Mirren does her thesps thing, hamming it up as a cardboard cutout wealthy eccentric that falls flat. Should have been much better.

• Dec 15, 2017

Enjoyable story but with a slightly clunky start.

Enjoyable story but with a slightly clunky start.

• Oct 26, 2017

Inkheart it's a good and charming movie with a very interesting concept that is tell on an original way, with good performances of the whole cast and a good use of practial efects. It's notice that the initial idea was to take over the full trilogy of books in which the movie is base on, plan that was stopped by the bad reception it had, but still feels like a self-contained story, on a personal note, it was the incredible story that this movie tells me what made me check the books, and although it is true that the film falls short compared to the book, I think it is, as I said before, an entertaining trip to a magical and interesting world.

• Aug 03, 2017

The movie was a little slow at times, but the idea is new and fresh and it had a really good plot. The visual effects were also really good, which really added to the story's effect.

• Jul 29, 2017

I must disagree with the critics yet again. I thought this film was very charming and highly imaginative with beautiful filming and a fine cast> Inkheart was very enjoyable for one young at heart and a true book lover.

• Jul 10, 2017

It's a Pretty good movie.

It's a Pretty good movie.

• Mar 31, 2017

I haven't seen this movie since it was in theaters I was noticing there are still stuff that I enjoyed.