Inside Out Reviews

• 3d ago

why is this in the 200 essential movies list

why is this in the 200 essential movies list

• 4d ago

An original concept for a kids movie that really delivers.

An original concept for a kids movie that really delivers.

• 4d ago

This is a fantastic Pixar film with the upmost charm.

This is a fantastic Pixar film with the upmost charm.

• 6d ago

Phenomenal. I haven't been obsessed with a kids movie in years but after one watch this is now a favorite of mine!

• Jul 08, 2019

Inside Out helped Pixar regain its fame with colorful animation, humor, and warmth, including a story never before heard!

• Jun 21, 2019

Pixar's originality jumps to another level here. Yet, the plot is still formulaic and predictable.

• Jun 17, 2019

One of the best animation movie ever

One of the best animation movie ever

• Jun 12, 2019

Didn't think it would be my thing but I was pleasantly surprised. Very entertaining, unique with some great humor.

• Jun 04, 2019

Proof that children's movie can be smart and can have some depth too. PIXAR continues its legacy.

• Jun 03, 2019

It was vapid, taking the great concept of looking inside someone's head and into their emotions and completely tripping and falling with it. Even for a children's movie, the message was simplistic at best as well as double sided, as it could be construed as leading kids to be completely controlled by their emotions. Overall, it was boring too. I don't want to watch some emotions rescue random memories while a girl turns into a brat.