Inside Out Reviews

• May 12, 2020

Please every child should watch this at some point in their lives. It is just the best cartoon I've ever seen. It tells an interesting and meaningful story about the transformations and challenges met by Riley throughout the course of her growth. Beautiful animation.

• May 08, 2020

This movie is a good laugh. The movie is about a girl going through a hard family time while becoming a teenager, so all her emotions are thrown off balance. The kids may enjoy this one for its laughs, but I feel as if the adults will have more fun watching it. Pixar playing with our emotions with a movie based on emotions. It is brilliant when you think about it.

• May 06, 2020

É um filme de grande sutileza, retrata de questões da vida de forma leve e divertida. Ótimo para crianças e adultos. Acredito que funciona mais para adultos, pelo seu tema complexo, pela produção obscura na maior parte do tempo e qualidade do roteiro. Gostei muito.

• May 05, 2020

The idea itself is pretty out of the box, i simply like it

The idea itself is pretty out of the box, i simply like it

• Apr 29, 2020

Pixar's originality jumps to another level here. Yet, the plot is still formulaic & predictable.

• Apr 28, 2020

Boring, dull and useless movie. The only funny part is the ending credit.

Boring, dull and useless movie. The only funny part is the ending credit.

• Apr 27, 2020

This is my favorite Pixar movie! I love the whole concept with the emotions and they portrayed it off really well. The voice acting is superb and every emotion is super fun and Joy is a great protagonist with amazing character development and Bing-Bong is an amazing character. This is one of Pixar's cleverest mind and I loved how we got a nice, big adventure around Riley's mind, which was well-detailed. This movie, as well, is super emotional and made me burst into tears within the last 30 minutes! Overall, an outstanding Pixar movie and it brought Pixar back into its game, reminding us of the greatness Pixar produces.

• Apr 25, 2020

Brilliantly inventive and astonishingly nimble on its feet. At the same time, it lacks the fun of The Incredibles, the emotion of Wall-e and the fun AND emotion of all the Toy Story films. It's a must see, just for its imagination, but I don't think it will stir many heart strings

• Apr 25, 2020

Una hermosa película con una trama interesante, bella animación y personajes memorables, Pixar todavía tiene el toque.

• Apr 19, 2020

I'm not a fan of animated movies but, this movie is really good, it is better than all animated movies I seen in my entire life