Iron Man 2 Reviews

• 2d ago

Not as good as the first Iron Man. I did like the action and humor, but I didn't like the villain of the movie.

• Nov 08, 2019

Honestly not as bad as I remember it being! I found it alright within this viewing, and I do like it more than I did before. Still very low on the MCU list though.

• Nov 07, 2019

Another entertaining entry to the MCU that surely tops its predecessor.

Another entertaining entry to the MCU that surely tops its predecessor.

• Nov 05, 2019

It's even better than the first one!

It's even better than the first one!

• Oct 23, 2019

#IronMan #TonyStark What More Needs To Be Said.. The Dopest Fliest MF'r there is. IRON MAN 2.

• Oct 19, 2019

The action sequences are as good as ever and the storyline is decent, but Tony's antics (especially in the first half) are a little overdone (and consequently a bit tiresome).

• Oct 13, 2019

Although not the best Iron Man movie, it still is awesome.

Although not the best Iron Man movie, it still is awesome.

• Oct 12, 2019

Very boring and disappointing sequel.

Very boring and disappointing sequel.

• Oct 09, 2019

Double the suit, half the fun.

Double the suit, half the fun.

• Oct 08, 2019

an entertaining film with good action battles, but with a tony stark that didn't change anything, despite what happened in iron man.