It Chapter Two Reviews

• 19h ago

This was pretty bad. The “scary” parts became a video game, lots of constant yelling by the characters and at 3 hrs long it’s a slog to get through.

• 3d ago

Nowhere near as good as the first movie. Lots of flashbacks to the original, because the writers know the characters are not as interesting in adult form. The horror is not that great, laughable at some points.

• Bob W
    3d ago

THAT....WAS...AWFUL.

THAT....WAS...AWFUL.

• 5d ago

Indeciso, emocionante(?) e entediante... Não acho que tenha sido tão ruim. Na verdade, acho que eu esperava outra coisa e não consegui absorver tudo que o filme tinha a oferecer. Acredito que o primeiro ato funciona bem, principalmente como um filme de terror, mas logo após um tempo, tudo desanda. A comedia nem me incomodou tanto, mas sim o espirito aventuresco que o filme quer passar. Por conta disso, parei de temer pelos personagens, alguns sustos, além de previsíveis, perderam toda a graça por falta de atmosfera, e como um filme de três horas, não é fácil lidar com isso. Desanima... As atuações não eixam a desejar na maior parte do tempo, com destaques a James McAvoy e Bill Skarsgård, que fazem um excelente trabalho - mesmo eu achando que McAvoy poderia ter se entregado mais ao personagem, mas na falta de um roteiro que possibilite isso, como culpá-lo?! *Apesar dos apesares*, acredito que tenha sim uma boa conclusão, onde passa uma mensagem legal e que até emociona, caso identifique-se. Poderia ser um filme bem melhor, na minha concepção, mas... talvez seja apenas meu ponto de vista "deturpado".

• 6d ago

What a piece of shit! It's as though the people who made this movie wanted to incorporate every single American horror movie trope and cliche known to man into one big, stretched-out ball of bullshit and see how much money they could make in the process. All attempts to be funny (and there were many) fell flat, the characters were mostly nonsensical and unlikable, and the movie had senseless side plots and an unnecessary love triangle that should have been left out entirely. It is movies like this that make me search out foreign features more and more often, because I need a break from the never-ending American cookie cutter plots and bullshit scenarios that are rampant in Hollywood productions. These types of movies were fine once, back in the '80s. We've grown up, matured, and moved on, so why hasn't Hollywood?

• Feb 13, 2020

Hmmm... Like we didn't see this coming. Doesn't hold a candle to the first one. If anything, it feels like it was slapped together to answer a bunch of junk we didn't care to have answered. We wanted more of the clown. We got... flashbacks. A lot of them. Enough so that it is hard to maintain focus on the general story. The first chapter was a complete film. Well done, well executed, entertaining. The second feels like it is just here to wrap things up. I don't know what I would have done differently except not make it at all.

Truly one of the worst movies I’ve seen lol , it was a total let down

Truly one of the worst movies I’ve seen lol , it was a total let down

• Feb 13, 2020

I couldn't wait for this movie to end. It was way too long and hard to follow. I think the guy acting as the clown did a great job, and the special effects were excellent. But there were a lot of scenes that were scary, but didn't really make sense to the movie. Also, way too many scenes that should have been cut to make this movie short and sweet, instead of dragging and long. I also felt like the director made the actors "over-act".

• Feb 12, 2020

This Movie Is Awesome , Just Good For My Money🤟👏👍

This Movie Is Awesome , Just Good For My Money🤟👏👍

• Feb 12, 2020

Excruciatingly mediocre. Terribly disappointed given how the first chapter ended on a high note. Totally forgot the movie a few days after watching it on the big screen. Unmemorable.