Jarhead 3: The Siege Reviews

• Aug 09, 2016

For a low-budget direct to DVD action movie, Jarhead 3 is better than expected. The movie does feature your usual crappy dialogue, predictable script, one dimensional characters, and questionable acting. But the movie is entertaining with plenty of action and constant shooting almost throughout. And it doesn't overstay its welcome. Think of it as a poor man's 13 hours.

• Jun 16, 2016

This destroyed the franchise indefinitely. The first one was amazing, the 2nd was watchable, and now we have this certified piece of Shit. Thanks a lot universal. What could of been a good franchise was wiped out because of this disgrace. Please, even though its straight to DVD, at least have some pride in your releases. This whole film felt like it was an Asylum rip off.

• Jun 14, 2016

Literally one of the worst war based movies I've ever seen, and I understand that it isn't supposed to be a simulation or a documentary of a real life operation/battle/war. But at least take some pride and not make it so cheesy. Yeah because totally they'd let a random guy video tape a bunch of classified things, when you can't even bring a video camera into certain areas of a military base such as Parris Island where civilians go onto the base itself. Uniforms were way out of regulations, even when they weren't armed they were wearing covers indoors, bunch of shit like that. I'm just saying, just because its free I'd give it a watch, but if you pay for anything your getting screwed.

• Jim P Super Reviewer
    Jun 13, 2016

It was a typical "Jarhead" movie... It's a bunch of marines fighting bad guys. It's not a bad movie but it's not "The Longest Day" either. The movie takes place in a US Embassy in the Middle East. The lead character has just been assigned to the guard detail at the Embassy. After a slow start, with the lead character being introduced to everyone else at the Embassy, "Jarhead 3" finally starts to get interesting when the lead character's suspicions that the Embassy is going to be attacked are confirmed. The rest of the movie is action packed with plenty of gun firing and some hand to hand combat. In the end, the marines prevail and good defeats evil. The lead actor (Scott Adkins) did a good job portraying a gung-ho marine. He leads his fellow Embassy marines against the terrorist attack on the Embassy. The rest of the cast members were OK at best as supporting actors/actresses in this movie and none of them stood out aside from the lead actor. "Jarhead 3" tries to make a political statement that not all Middle Easterners are terrorists - in fact, many Middle Easterners want to help Americans or become more Americanized. Unfortunately, I watched this movie following the June Orlando night club massacre attack by an ISIS follower so I found myself as a patriotic American not wanting to believe in friendly Middle Easterners. This sentiment, I believe, is felt by many Americans. There was plenty of action to keep me interested so this gets a good rating.

• May 24, 2016

Such a piece of garbage - I couldn't even finish watching it !

Such a piece of garbage - I couldn't even finish watching it !

Very life like good film

Very life like good film

• May 24, 2016

OK, but entirely predictable.

OK, but entirely predictable.