Just Married - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Just Married Reviews

November 14, 2018
Billed as a funny film, but it was a total bore!! The script was rubbish! Guess Who with Ashton Kutcher was a thousand times better!!!
November 4, 2018
"Just Married", com uma história minimamente interessante, começou bem. Depois de vinte minutos ou mais de história, o filme perdeu a sua piada.
July 6, 2018
heheheheh,,, it i s soooooooo damn funny,,, i luv it....
June 24, 2018
This movie was the first DVD I bought when I was younger at Best Buy and made me fall in love with the Late But Always great Brittany Murphy and Ashton Kutcher. I did not expect all these bad reviews for one of my fav movies. First, Brittany and Ashtons Chemistry is really amazing. Second, the movie is freaking funny and throughout the movie you find yourself really rooting for them, they are both relatable characters in the movie as well. My boyfriend is picky with movies, and he really liked this as well. Rotten Tomatoes has some Rotten Reviewers too, Give the movie a try.
March 16, 2018
Such a shame she died 9yrs ago. She is missed.
½ March 8, 2018
The chemistry between the leads is fine. It's just not happening in a movie that is in any way original.
½ February 18, 2018
*1/2 (out of four)

Poor attempt at a comedy with Ashton Kutcher and Brittany Murphy whining their way through a terrible script.

It's love at first sight for the young couple when they see each other on a beach. Things go bad, however when they wed and Brittany Murphy wakes up to realize that she's married to Ashton Kutcher. I think this is just about everybody's idea of a nightmare.
December 19, 2016
There were enough funny parts to make it not bad.
½ November 21, 2016
Terrible, even by Rom-com standards and another skidmark in the career of Ashton Kutcher.
Having a low opinion of Kutcher before I was surprised to find him an even worse actor than I'd thought.
Absolutely dreadful.
jamrcla
½ July 30, 2016
Better than I thought but nothing great when all is said and done.
July 7, 2016
Cute movie with good chemistry just a bit cheesy at times lol. Just every rom com ever
April 24, 2016
So two entirely unlikable people who don't like each other either get married and are miserable and hate each other and treat each other like shit, but make up in the last two minutes because there's no other way to sell the movie so LOVE, and who cares if we're teaching our children all the wrong things in a super unentertaining way, let's spend $18 million and make it happen.
January 23, 2016
Solid. Some of the comedic elements are overplayed, but it is cute and has a solid message, one that is often lacking in rom coms.
December 12, 2015
Typical love movie.
They fall in love, the have a fight, they make up. The end.
November 30, 2015
Just married was funny but the ending was pretty romantic
November 29, 2015
Ineptly staged romantic comedy content to simply go through the motions, offering nothing that we haven't already seen a million times before.
June 28, 2015
Chemistry and some funny moments are pluses but as a whole it's a tired and predictable offering.
½ June 11, 2015
A couple goes on vacation and everything goes wrong. How original..... Ashton Kutcher and Brittany Murphy's chemistry is fine, but Just Married is Just Not Funny (not to mention Kutcher isn't funny at all here).
April 4, 2015
there weren't alot people in theater when i saw this movie, but i saw it because of ashton kutcher. he's such a hottie.