Just Married - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Just Married Reviews

July 7, 2016
Cute movie with good chemistry just a bit cheesy at times lol. Just every rom com ever
April 24, 2016
So two entirely unlikable people who don't like each other either get married and are miserable and hate each other and treat each other like shit, but make up in the last two minutes because there's no other way to sell the movie so LOVE, and who cares if we're teaching our children all the wrong things in a super unentertaining way, let's spend $18 million and make it happen.
January 23, 2016
Solid. Some of the comedic elements are overplayed, but it is cute and has a solid message, one that is often lacking in rom coms.
December 12, 2015
Typical love movie.
They fall in love, the have a fight, they make up. The end.
November 30, 2015
Just married was funny but the ending was pretty romantic
November 29, 2015
Ineptly staged romantic comedy content to simply go through the motions, offering nothing that we haven't already seen a million times before.
June 28, 2015
Chemistry and some funny moments are pluses but as a whole it's a tired and predictable offering.
½ June 11, 2015
A couple goes on vacation and everything goes wrong. How original..... Ashton Kutcher and Brittany Murphy's chemistry is fine, but Just Married is Just Not Funny (not to mention Kutcher isn't funny at all here).
April 4, 2015
there weren't alot people in theater when i saw this movie, but i saw it because of ashton kutcher. he's such a hottie.
March 5, 2015
Not that great. I was hoping for more.
½ January 16, 2015
Entertaining but no depth but good for a light hearted film
½ December 5, 2014
Typifies What Often Annoys People About Americans..Self Obsessed, Obnoxious, & Ignorant Of Culture. Had More Melodrama In It Than Comedy Per Se & With These Two Points In Mind I Was Left Disappointed. Not Recommended.
½ August 15, 2014
(First viewing - Teen years)
½ August 1, 2014
Nothing worse than these kind of movies. And there's, shamefully enough for the directors, actors and actresses, 1,000,000 too many nowadays.
June 2, 2014
#WeddingFilms - Surprisingly enjoyable comedy. Thought I would hate it, but actually it turned out to be good fun!
May 5, 2014
Great film one of ashtons best films
April 11, 2014
This is one of those movies where you thought it was going to be really cute and you wanted it to be great, but it wasn't...sad, I know.
March 25, 2014
Such a bad film - 1.5/10
February 10, 2014
Bennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ordinaire
February 3, 2014
2 stars!

Not that great to be honest!