Kin Reviews

• Jan 26, 2020

It's as if someone took a cool trailer, stretched it to last about fifteen minutes or so, then tacked on a troubled-family storyline in the front, then shipped it off to the box office. This movie serves as a precursor to some other movie, which I'm still on the fence of wanting to see.

• Jan 25, 2020

This was a truly unique take on the parallel reality trope, grounded in the gritty storyline of a single dad, an adopted son, and his ex-con older brother. I honestly don't understand all the hate from the critics, the climax of this movie literally had me cheering. If you like science fiction this is a hell of a film. I'm disappointed it didn't do better, I'm sure the writers had planned a sequel and now we might never get a chance to see it. I highly recommend it, do yourself a favor and watch this movie.

• Dec 30, 2019

It was weird at first. But once I strapped in, it turned out to be one heck of a roller coaster ride!!!

• Dec 22, 2019

I enjoyed the ride, the perspective and the end very much. It wasnt a mystery but I was quite thrilled with the conclusion!

• Nov 26, 2019

So much potential, but the exicution was not there and the story did not go anywhere.

• Nov 06, 2019

This movie has the potential to be an all time classic. If you like sci-fi movies. This one could be a game break Especially if it turns out to be a trilogy. Looking forward to seeing the second. Can’t wait!!!!

• Oct 16, 2019

We really liked this movie! My Husband and I randomly started playing it on HBO and the cinematography was so captivating that we just kept watching it. It was really Good! Pleasantly surprised! Really cool movie! I hope there is a sequel!!! Cool concept!

• Oct 14, 2019

I thought the story was good. Decent action and kept me on the edge of my seat. I wasn't expecting the twist ending! I hope they make part 2!

• Sep 02, 2019

I liked it a lot. I thought Jack Reynor and whoever played the kid were outstanding.

• Jul 30, 2019

Interesting sci-fi film that should have been better and had some moments where I thought it was. If it got some sequels they should only get better but since this flopped I don't see that happening.