Kingdom of Heaven Reviews

• Jul 22, 2019

Great depiction of what the crusades were really about. Land grab a wealth. England and church exposed.

• Jul 01, 2019

Extremely boring unless you are a fan of Orlando bloom

Extremely boring unless you are a fan of Orlando bloom

• Jun 06, 2019

Brilliant cinematography and a timelessly true ending showing us that to some people Jerusalem and what it symbolizes means everything and nothing. It is the geo-political thorn in our sides that continues to plague us to this day. In the micro-scale of the story, I fail to understand the moral grand standing of the protagonist who is willing to sleep with the queen in secret, but when the chance comes to vanquish an evil man, save his people, while then being able to be with the queen in a legitimate way, he balks because that would be morally beneath him. That part was ridiculous and unfortunately it forms the crux of the protagonist's story.

• May 17, 2019

i think the story is true

i think the story is true

• May 12, 2019

Good movie about the struggle of joining Religious beliefs and morality.

Good movie about the struggle of joining Religious beliefs and morality.

• Apr 19, 2019

directors cut is exceptional

directors cut is exceptional

• Mar 09, 2019

Director’s Cut is 5 star. The cinematic cut is 3 1/2 star. Everyone needs to watch the extended director’s cut because it’s almost a different story.

• Feb 25, 2019

A great film about the Crusades! The film is not historically accurate, however the costumes, sets, and cinematography make this film worth watching! Ridley Scott takes you on journey thru the Holy Land meeting lots of good characters along the way. The cast is very good as well, Orlando bloom does a good job as the lead. The Directors Cut is the better version of this film, a little lengthy but alot better then the theatrical release which is a little botched. In the end I have enjoyed this film and watched it multiple times.

• Feb 19, 2019

Director's scenario is totally different and you can see that Ridley Scott was forced to reduce the film by destroying it. Watch this film in long version of the director, it is the best on the subject of crusades.

• Feb 10, 2019

Really?? Totally inaccurate and anti Christian Liberal left propaganda movie.

Really?? Totally inaccurate and anti Christian Liberal left propaganda movie.