Knives Out Reviews

It was wonderful, funny suspenseful and fun

It was wonderful, funny suspenseful and fun

• TCJ
    35m ago

Entertaining and interesting whodunit. Will keep you guessing until the very end. Enjoyable escapism in the dark days of December.

• Nadine Z
    40m ago

Old fashioned Who Dun IT with some over the top performances.

Old fashioned Who Dun IT with some over the top performances.

• Gregory F
    42m ago

The best flick in a long time.

The best flick in a long time.

• marinadelray
    43m ago

A true who done it! Great storyline, good acting. We really, really enjoyed the movie.

• Connie
    43m ago

Good movie, made you think!

Good movie, made you think!

• Janis
    57m ago

Too many good actors poorly used. We thought it was boring & I wanted to take a nap. I have to admit some of the audience did laugh at times.

• 1h ago

Not quite what is advertised however this film is extremely engaging and fun. It refreshes the whodunit genre but actually functions in quite a backwards way for most of its runtime. I had a great time in the cinema though as it is expertly directed and the performances are superb. Daniel Craig is fantastic and its nice to see Ana De Armas really flourish. The conclusion did catch me by surprise but was somewhat underwhelming at the same time. My criticism are rather picky though and I did enjoy the film very much.

• Shannon S
    1h ago

More like a 3.5 but I rounded up. It was a fun whodunit but I felt when it all wrapped up, it fell flat. I guess I was expecting to be a little more shocked. It was entertaining nonetheless and I loved Daniel Craigs outrageous accent.

• Thomas F
    1h ago

Although the movie may start off slow for some viewers, by the end you are surprised at the main clues you missed along the way. The movie has a very good ending with multiple surprises. If you enjoy mystery movies, this is one to see.