Major League II Reviews

• Jan 03, 2020

Utterly dreadful and unnecessary sequel to the brilliant original "Major League". I'd like to meet the person(s) who gave this awful script the green light.

• Mar 28, 2019

killed the franchise

killed the franchise

• Apr 25, 2018

The way you hear people talk about this one it is as if it was the worst sequel ever made. Well, I certainly think aspects of the original were better, but ultimately, they are the same movie only with different ratings and Charlie Sheen's character is more of the focal point this time. I didn't love it, and I didn't hate it. It just seemed to be more of the same.

• Dec 26, 2017

Well, the magic is gone. But at least, there is baseball on screen.

Well, the magic is gone. But at least, there is baseball on screen.

• Dec 29, 2016

This movie was alright, not as good as the original. The acting and the plot could have been better.

• Jun 13, 2016

Retread sequel with more of the same.

Retread sequel with more of the same.

• May 14, 2016

A forced, silly, and awful sequel.

A forced, silly, and awful sequel.

• May 05, 2016

All our favorite players are back it's just unfortunate they aren't given anything new or refreshing to do.

• Apr 22, 2016

2nd best major league movie ever made!

2nd best major league movie ever made!

• Oct 04, 2015

There's nothing particularly original here, but Major League II holds up pretty decently. This is the second time around getting to know these characters and root for them, and while it's predictable it's still exciting when the Indians start winning. One thing that did bother me is that it's obviously shot at Camden Yards when it's supposed to be Cleveland. I feel like they could have done a better job disguising that. Overall, the first movie is better but this one's not bad.