Maleficent: Mistress of Evil Reviews

• 4h ago

Wow! Nothing make sense in this movie. Angelina Jolie plays a tough independent woman as in every movie she has ever made. Is Aurora catholic? I'm not sure... Maleficent is decendent from a fenix? There were thousens of dark fairies, but nobody had ever seen then before. How does the cave where they live works? After the grand battle where houndreds died and a good part of the castle was destroyed, they celebrated the wedding the same day in the same place, no matter what, along with the bodies of friends and relatives... Anyway, it was entretained.

• 6h ago

Nice, you could tell the end of the story from the beginning so performance was not that great by the "queen", but it was entertaining

• 7h ago

nice visuals script kinda boring but worth watching if you like fantasy

nice visuals script kinda boring but worth watching if you like fantasy

Really bad, crap movie

Really bad, crap movie

• 1d ago

Don't listen to the critics reviews, this is a fun and entertaining watch! It doesn't quite have the same impact as the first, but I still recommend watching/purchasing it!

• Becka
    1d ago

I thought it was great.

I thought it was great.

• 1d ago

Not as good as the first one but there is enough here to warrant a viewing. I won’t be rushing out to see it again. The ending getting unnecessarily convoluted else it would have scored better.

the whole family enjoyed it

the whole family enjoyed it

• 2d ago

I don't care what the critics say. Absolutely loved the movie. Angelina Jolie will always be the perfect Maleficent. Like the role was made for her. Would definitely watch the movie again!

• 2d ago

Not the best movie for a 9 year old it was OK but the movie was not the best movie I have ever seen but the end was awesome boring