Man Down - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Man Down Reviews

½ April 28, 2017
Complex, graphic insight into the mind of a soldier battling PTSD.
April 25, 2017
Open your eyes to the truth. It's not just a movie.
½ April 23, 2017
Gives a terrible depiction of combat vets to a society that is largely ignorant about PTSD. Despite this films erroneous depiction Marines and vets as a whole we are not all ticking time bombs waiting to go on a killing spree.
April 14, 2017
Absolutely amazing such a powerful story , despite its poor reviews from people who clearly have some sort of issue this movie shares the same qualities as films like lone survivor and American sniper they truley make you see in the moment , it takes a lot of concentration to follow this film but just wow so touching with such a powerful message really makes you aware on soldiers suffering with PRAD and what it does to them ! Ignore the bad reviews and waTech this movie I promise you won't be let down
April 13, 2017
This was a great movie. One of the most accurate portrayals of mental wounds after war that I've ever experienced. Well done
½ April 12, 2017
laughable. his hometown was only Infamous because Obama was in charge for eight years
April 9, 2017
The acting of Shia Labouf is flawless, as he portrays the horrors of war and the mental effects and life changing moments they present to the average marine. Though the obviously dramatisized story is certainly not a common one in real life, the excellent acting amungst all of the cast and well cloaked ending put the effects war in perspective and make for an excellent and repeatable movie watching experience.
April 9, 2017
Such a great, emotional movie.
½ April 8, 2017
Made $8.00 opening night in the UK...
½ April 8, 2017
As a marine I did not like the way this movie was directed. Understand the message but not a fan of the method
April 7, 2017
Would rather get colon cancer than have to sit through this movie
April 7, 2017
Had I not spent the entire time thinking about the other video out with Shia where he screams at people on the streets for having an opinion other than his own, I might have liked the movie. Might have, but doubt it. Acting like an @ss in real live kind of puts a damper on this movie experience.
½ April 6, 2017
could only be made worse if Amy Schumer starred in it.
April 6, 2017
Shaina LaBarf... he will not devide me from my money off time! He's finished! Toast!
April 5, 2017
Obviously the critics who gave bad reviews are idiots. Enough said.
April 5, 2017
I think it is interesting that from what I am reading a handful of people have seen this flick (Total ticket sales at first (and only) theater was 1 - thats right - 1(ONE) ticket was sold). So how are there over 3k ratings? However, to be fair, the article I just read said that two more tickets were sold over the weekend, so it has that going for it.
April 5, 2017
One of the worst movies I ever saw
April 4, 2017
trailer 10/10 y'all are just haters. "Shia Lebauf my nigga"
½ April 4, 2017
Terrible. Disgraceful. Horrible.
April 4, 2017
He can appear on the Late Night with Beth Meyers, and both can malign the US and its administration.