Meet the Deedles Reviews

• May 03, 2019

Yes it's ridiculous. That's the point. It's awesome for what it is

Yes it's ridiculous. That's the point. It's awesome for what it is

• May 28, 2014

Deedlestone! You are dead Dennis Hopper!

Deedlestone! You are dead Dennis Hopper!

• Oct 19, 2013

No. DON'T meet them. EVER.

No. DON'T meet them. EVER.

• Sep 26, 2012

I can hear a fish fart under a waterfall.

I can hear a fish fart under a waterfall.

• Feb 06, 2012

Mind-numbing Stupidity: The Movie!

Mind-numbing Stupidity: The Movie!

• Feb 01, 2012

"Meet the Deedles" is the ultimate groovy 90's filmography dude! Unfortunately it's as ridiculous and stupid as the title might imply. Without any brains, it's predictable and fairly annoying. The film might have had an audience once, but those were all 11 to 17 year old boys growing up in the 1990's and have since grown up. This one is best left forgotten. (VHS' January 31, 2012)

• Nov 12, 2011

Le type meme du film qu'on fantasme avant d'avoir vu, une sorte d'ode a la debilite. Contrairement au mediocre DUMB & DUMBER, MEET THE DEEDLES a un certain sens du rythme, des acteurs tres sympathiques (JOHN ASHTON, PAUL WALKER & STEVE VAN WORMER) et une histoire qui tient a peu pres la route. C'est neanmoins tres con et enfantin. Gamin j'aurais adore. J'ai juste su apprecier le film a sa juste valeur, ici.

• Aug 08, 2011

Saw it on Flix. Loved it. It's like a cartoon. I love cartoons.

Saw it on Flix. Loved it. It's like a cartoon. I love cartoons.

• Apr 29, 2011

pretty silly. I remember this was a dud even when I first saw it.

pretty silly. I remember this was a dud even when I first saw it.

• Sep 19, 2010

It's not bad. It does have a few funny moments. It's ok at best. I saw it on TV so I wasted no money, just an hour.