Message in a Bottle Reviews

• Jan 13, 2019

Started of kind of slow. The story line was ok. Not one of my favorite romance movies

• Nov 21, 2018

What a crap ending after a painfully awkward performance between the leads.

What a crap ending after a painfully awkward performance between the leads.

• Aug 09, 2016

A widower sends messages by dumping them in this sea and a heartbroken writer falls in love with him. Yawn!

• Kevin M. W Super Reviewer
    Feb 17, 2016

You know that movie where a famous doctor/cannibal/serial killer cuts open a victim's skull, cuts away some brain matter w/out killing the guy, fries it up in a hot skillet, and then feeds it again to the victim ("that's good," said the poor schmuck)? Well here at last is the cinematic equivalent to that experience.

• May 25, 2015

Hated to have to find this message.

Hated to have to find this message.

• Dec 19, 2014

Heart wrenching and then the ending happens and you are like "really?!"

Heart wrenching and then the ending happens and you are like "really?!"

• Oct 25, 2014

A very romantic movie that makes you want to cry.

A very romantic movie that makes you want to cry.

• Oct 04, 2014

OMG just as good as the book! And omg the ending made me cry so hard!!!!!! And the last letter that Garrett wrote killed me!!!!!

• Jul 19, 2014

In terms of mawkish, typical, girly chick-flick, this gave a glimpse to a unreachable pure kind of love. The ending leaves the viewers feeling empty and uncomfortable. But throughout the film there are many great moments and somehow I enjoyed seeing that pure kind of love prevail in becoming the thing to long for.

• Jun 16, 2014