Monster Hunter Reviews

I liked it more than I thought I would

I liked it more than I thought I would

• JB
    2d ago

Loved that there was a lot of action and fight scenes. Kept me entertained.

Loved that there was a lot of action and fight scenes. Kept me entertained.

• TE
    2d ago

A great surprise! we were pleasantly surprised how much we loved this movies. The special effects are top notch and these might be the best looking monsters ever in a movie. I wasn't familiar with the game the movie is based on and still enjoyed an afternoon in front of the big screen with this movie.

• David H
    2d ago

While it didn’t really adapt the game well. It still was a fun watch once it did get the monsters.

• 2d ago

great movie usually disappointed by movies lately this one was great good time had to leave home to watch it well worth the time and money

• Omar E
    2d ago

Captivating, entertaining. Cliffhanger ending though.

Captivating, entertaining. Cliffhanger ending though.

• Tshwmsim
    2d ago

If you don't play the games, it's passable. There's alot of minute details that make more sense if you do play and there's parts that don't make sense if you don't. Alot of shoe horned in stuff from the game, most of which were one off uses.

• k
    2d ago

a little cheesy on some of the character choice/role and acting, but great graphics! Very well done!

• Larry Larry