Mr. Bean's Holiday Reviews

• Jun 24, 2019

Awful movie, the comedy is crude and unfunny, (I didn't laugh a single time whilst watching the movie)and the decent cast is wasted, very poor!

• May 21, 2019

Visually beautiful.The jokes are ok and some of em are good.Rowan Atkinson's performance is also very great + Willem Dafoe performace is also very good.The director really getting creative in the making of this piece of Masterpiece. I don't care about those stupid critics!

• Mar 30, 2019

A beautifully shot masterpiece, PURE nostalgia here.

A beautifully shot masterpiece, PURE nostalgia here.

• Mar 19, 2019

THE LITERAL BEST MOVIE

THE LITERAL BEST MOVIE

• Feb 04, 2019

Beautiful scenery and the usual Bean-style act, nothing could go wrong with his holiday when he's just out to have some fun in France.

• Jan 02, 2019

Rowan Atkinson's performance as Mr. Bean never gets old.

Rowan Atkinson's performance as Mr. Bean never gets old.

• Dec 26, 2018

Love it and I think it's an absolute classic

Love it and I think it's an absolute classic

• Oct 06, 2018

Bean Sabine Bean Sabine Bean Sabine

Bean Sabine Bean Sabine Bean Sabine

• Sep 29, 2018

This movie is great. I think mr.bean is a grat charater he is soo funny and I have seen this movie 22 times but it still is too funny

• Aug 03, 2018

Take a bumbling buffoon, a young boy, an adventure and finally a film festival and you get one fitting finale, with a bang.