Mr. Bean's Holiday Reviews

• Nov 08, 2020

Was this a French film that is considered an intricate masterpiece? No. Is it a soulless cash grab? No. I find myself sad to see this film rank so low, I personally love this film! It's funny and cute and the movie felt like it was over too soon. I was constantly entertained by the off the rails comedy and sure it's not a masterpiece but Mr Bean deserves better than this. This was actually the last live action Mr Bean, this movie deserves better. For shame.

• Oct 09, 2020

perfectly amusing background noise while doing work. couldn't fathom a world where I actually sat and watched this movie.

• Sep 26, 2020

Wow… This was actually funny. Unlike his stupid JOHNNY ENGLISH trilogy, the old school Mr. Beans are packed with enough embarrassing blunders to keep the audience laughing. I am usually not a fan of comedies that come without an R rating attached, yet Bean's British "worst case scenario" humor provides a sense of familiar sense of realism, which greatly helps in fueling film with laughs.

• Sep 02, 2020

It has good intentions and great production values, but its humor, while being pleasant for younger viewers and longtime fans, it's tired and lazy, and doesn't add anything new to make others interested.

• Aug 21, 2020

At the moment one of my favorite movies of all time. It never disappoints me and always makes me laugh! 10/10/5/5

• Aug 19, 2020

epic movie. Watched it as a kid, loved it , still love it.

epic movie. Watched it as a kid, loved it , still love it.

• Jul 30, 2020

Not a good movie, but it brings back a lot of memories.

Not a good movie, but it brings back a lot of memories.

• Jul 16, 2020

Very funny, or should I say hilarious. If you haven't seen it I recommend it.

Very funny, or should I say hilarious. If you haven't seen it I recommend it.

• Jul 13, 2020

How can you not love this movie?? A classic and beautifully shot, one of my all time faves

• May 28, 2020

I'm speechless. Wow. Not sure if that's a good or bad kind of speechless. The first half was a nightmare. Like literally it got all the nightmare stuff you worry about while traveling. ( felt so stressed like wow) The second half was a bit better like a comedic relief of the first half. It really makes me wonder if I love the movie or hate it, simple answer why choose I loved it, and hated it.