Nurse Reviews

• Nov 29, 2018

Not much to recommend here amidst all the bloody mayhem; maybe Paz de la Hurta's performace as an erotic killing machine is worth a mention.

• Oct 08, 2017

Paz de la Huerta's performance is dreadful and the story is mediocre.

Paz de la Huerta's performance is dreadful and the story is mediocre.

• Jul 08, 2017

This movie is about as bad as it gets Huerta is a horrible actress.

This movie is about as bad as it gets Huerta is a horrible actress.

• Apr 05, 2017

Okay, so first things first, this is a TERRIBLE film, it's corny as hell and filled with bad acting. That said, it's funny as hell in how awful it is, and I'm rating it four stars (8/10) because I had a helluva lot of fun watching it and laughing at it. Paz de la Heurta gives a crazed performance as the titular Nurse, determined to use her feminine wiles to lure cheating men to their deaths, because it's the arbitrary mission she's committed herself to, and it's fairly wild. So beware, it's a bad film but it's also a fun film at the same time. Rental?

• Aug 17, 2016

Low budget and deliberately tacky. Will sit near Sharknado in the garage bargain bin, but it doesn't hide from it and the gimmicky 3D will make it more fun for those wanting to ogle boobs and blood!

• Jul 09, 2016

A movie that will encourage you to keep watching never the less if you are a woman or a man.

• Feb 21, 2016

My biggest struggle with this movie was trying to decide if they were intentionally making an awful movie or if they just stumbled into it by accident. Most of the cast seems to be playing it straight so it's fun to laugh at how terrible they all are, but I think Judd Nelson senses the awfulness and is just having fun with it. Perhaps the most egregious of the putrid performances is the lead actress who has no talent at all. It's kind of hilarious. The story is a jumbled mess. The main character's motivations and goal are a moving target at best, so it's very difficult to track why she does anything except they constantly tell us "She's crazy!" I have to wonder who this movie is for, because it falls short of every genre. It's not scary and the gore is just a mess of CGI, so horror fans will not enjoy it. The plot makes no sense, so it's not a satisfying drama. There's virtually no erotic content and what there is usually involves the lead actress who is repulsively ugly, so it won't satisfy the horny viewer. The only value I can imagine in Nurse would be in making fun of it. Don't Netflix this one unless you want to gather with some friends and laugh at the mistakes. This would make a great How Did This Get Made episode.

• Feb 14, 2016

Some cheesy lines by an odd character. An alright horror movie.

Some cheesy lines by an odd character. An alright horror movie.

• Jan 06, 2016

By day Abby Russell (Paz de la Huerta) is a dedicated nurse, someone you wouldn't hesitate to trust your life with. But by night, her real work begins...using her smoldering sexuality she lures cheating men to their brutal deaths and exposes them for who they really are. When a younger nurse starts to suspect Abby's actions and compromises her master plan, Abby must find a way to outsmart her long enough to bring the cheater you'd least expect to justice... "Nurse" has an uncertain screenplay which blurs the plot with a duality, making the main character simultaneously a heroin and a villain, but then again that´s not really something new in the genre. It´s a trashy, campy and poor B-movie horror flick containing an atrociously bad performance from Paz de la Huerta as Abby and I can´t stop wondering how the hell Judd Nelson and Kathleen Turner ended up in this piece of crap. And all the nudity from Paz de la Huerta becomes partly laughable and I don´t think that was the main idea. "Nurse" is so mediocre as a horror flick it hardly even deserves to be in the horror section. Trivia: In 2015, it was reported that Paz de la Huerta was suing the filmmakers, for 'ruining' her career...

• Dec 27, 2015

up there as some of the worst acting I have ever seen aside from hot women this movie has nothing to offer