Nuts! Reviews

• Jul 08, 2019

A terrifically funny documentary about the dark, weird corners of American history

• May 01, 2017

A great and shifty film for those whom love to nut!

A great and shifty film for those whom love to nut!

• Mar 03, 2017

An awesome documentary about a forgotten tale of unlimited ingenuity in the old, bizarre America.

• Jan 20, 2017

Interesting story but it drags in points. Worth the watch.

Interesting story but it drags in points. Worth the watch.

• Dec 20, 2016

Interesting story hobbled by heavy handed production and poor writing. No explanation as to what Brinkley was actually performing in terms of surgery (grafts, placebo effect, etc.), Narration script is a hodgepodge of tenses and elliptical sentences. Much fluff, little stuff.

• Dec 18, 2016

One of the best documentaries I've watched so far.

One of the best documentaries I've watched so far.

• Nov 22, 2016

Highly recommend this inventive and delightful, if not highly bizarre, film.

Highly recommend this inventive and delightful, if not highly bizarre, film.

• Nov 21, 2016

11/21/16 Amazon Prime Funny, irreverent, historically obscure this doc is really fun to watch. Archival footage mixed with animation and narration tells us a story most of us were totally unaware of. Glad they enlightened us.

• Sep 19, 2016

I can't really review this movie without giving away its tricksy tricks, but suffice to say you'll enjoy being tricked. ;)

• Jun 26, 2016

An energetic and well-developed documentary on one of the most bizarre occurrences in American medical history. Really effective animation sequences too.