Oldboy Reviews

• 1d ago

I get why it is generally praised for the quality and everything but too weird and fucked up for my taste.

• 6d ago

Mindblowing thriller.

Mindblowing thriller.

• Aug 09, 2019

One of the most amazing films I have ever seen. The action, suspense, and thrills left me craving more. Such a great film.

• Aug 09, 2019

One of Bong Joon-ho best. Absolutely brutal revenge and its ending will stuck in your head forever.

• Aug 04, 2019

The movie is very interesting at times but to me it dragged and I almost fell asleep.

• Jul 31, 2019

This movie is ride of all different types of emotions. Ultimately it is very disturbing and deep. I needed to take a shower after watching because i felt so dirty. Its a movie you watch once, and never watch again due to the rollercoaster of emotions.

• Jun 16, 2019

low budget but good..

low budget but good..

• Jun 07, 2019

Legendary writing, acting, and directing. An all-time great thriller.

Legendary writing, acting, and directing. An all-time great thriller.

• Mar 13, 2019

Oldboy providing a deep element and complexity from a transformation of the character's amazing personality. The ending is just one of the best things with ambiguous elements, natural yet happy ending but not. We need thrillers like this or even more than this. So many thrillers are stuck or even more than a thriller that is just an action movie or something else. But, Oldboy has its own passion, purpose, and violent as well. The music is phenomenal, the actors, the director, the writer, all of them have a pretty great job.

• Feb 25, 2019