Prisoners Reviews

• 6d ago

Prisoners has everything right. But the conclusion should have been stronger and more shocking.

• Jan 11, 2020

Good thriller directed by Denis Villeneuve. The two-hour duration flows and intrigues the spectator thanks to a great performance by the duo Gyllenhaal - Jackman. The story also involves thanks to an excellent photographic sector edited by Roger Deakins (Blade Runner 2049) and to a montage that reserves, in some precise moments, some subtleties that concentrate the attention of the spectator. Although it is not Villeneuve's best work (but only because he has become accustomed to pure conematographic excellence in visual and directing terms) it is recommended.

• Jan 09, 2020

I love the movie. I saw it when it first came out and loved it but I just recently watched it and was even more blown away by just how great it was. Hugh Jackman should have won an Oscar for it.

• Jan 02, 2020

Minimum character count

Minimum character count

• Dec 31, 2019

Suspenseful, riveting and you will never predict the ending. Best movie I have ever seen hands down.

• Dec 29, 2019

Uno de los mejores thrillers de los ultimos años. Intenso y construido de forma exquisita en practicamente todos sus apartados, desde desagarradoras actuaciones a una fotografía que recuerdo los grandes trabajos de David Fincher. Villeneuve sin duda apunta ya aqui a maneras. Totalmente recomendada.

• Dec 14, 2019

Dark and Moody Jake and Hugh were great in this film.

Dark and Moody Jake and Hugh were great in this film.

• Dec 10, 2019

Absolute masterpiece.

Absolute masterpiece.

• Dec 09, 2019

I don't know about the ending, but the rest was pretty good.

I don't know about the ending, but the rest was pretty good.

• Nov 23, 2019

Though not every single aspect stands out as legendary but there is really not a real complaint that I have with this movie. Not only is it just a really good movie in terms of base quality but it's one of those movies that you can get whatever you want out of it. If you want a good mystery movie, you got it, want a good thriller or character study, you got it, and that is pretty hard to do. Overall, a really good movie in basically every way.