Rupture Reviews

• 3d ago

Just so, so bad. WE saw it was Noomi Rapace and jumped on it. We kept waiting and waiting for it to get better, hoping it would get better. Nope, never did. Not worth any more words here, just don't watch it.

• Aug 15, 2019

noomi noomi noomi ,,, why ate you doing this? you started out so well. you read michael chiklis in the cast to be, you run.

• Apr 18, 2019

After ten years Shainberg directs this new film, but the low-budget, the casting of Noomi Rapace and the predominance of the horror genre with tortures on sci-fi, thriller and mystery makes it worse than a B movie. (Mauro Lanari)

• Feb 16, 2019

Great Movie - I wish scripts were this innovative.

Great Movie - I wish scripts were this innovative.

• Feb 13, 2019

For a horror this one didn’t even make me laugh

For a horror this one didn’t even make me laugh

• Oct 27, 2018

Noomi Rapace,Noomi Rapace,Noomi Rapace,Noomi Rapace I like anything with Noomi in it. But if you are not a Noomi Rapace fan ............... Add it for a rainy day.

• Oct 23, 2018

terrible. love the actors but damn.

terrible. love the actors but damn.

• Sep 22, 2018

Noomi Rapace is so cool - but this film ain't. She's an alien - and when she's abducted, they're gonna use her fear of spiders to 'rupture' her human persona and reveal her true self.

• Sep 11, 2018

It was hard to watch more than 30 seconds of this movie with Noomi Rapace's gaping mouth never closing the whole movie. Can This woman's lips touch? Seriously. Was just annoying to watch, but was the best part of this horrible horrible movie that should somehow be erased from ever being seen again. Terrible acting. Terrible Direction. Terrible writing.

• Sep 01, 2018

Don't waste your time, down there with some of the worst movies of the past 100 years. Yuck!