Rupture Reviews

• Mar 30, 2021

was interesting at first but the ending and big reveal fell so flat. silly cgi too (80s cgi quality)

• Sep 08, 2020

The escape attempt could have been met with more suspense. More torture methods could have been used on the main character. The ending when overdone and longer then it should be.

• Aug 04, 2020

This movie is horrible. Don't waste your time. It is impossible to follow along with, without getting lost. There is no actual storyline to bond with. Something to keep you interested in it. Honestly, a few of the actors are great actors but this movie likely messed up their reputation. Moving on to a better movie. Maybe I will watch Twilight next, much better than THIS mess of a movie.

• Jul 28, 2020

It was not worth the time to watch it. What is odd is that it will keep you intrigued till the end but you will come away from it feeling, what on earth did I watch? Not worth the time.

• Oct 14, 2019

Just so, so bad. WE saw it was Noomi Rapace and jumped on it. We kept waiting and waiting for it to get better, hoping it would get better. Nope, never did. Not worth any more words here, just don't watch it.

• Aug 15, 2019

noomi noomi noomi ,,, why ate you doing this? you started out so well. you read michael chiklis in the cast to be, you run.

• Apr 18, 2019

After ten years Shainberg directs this new film, but the low-budget, the casting of Noomi Rapace and the predominance of the horror genre with tortures on sci-fi, thriller and mystery makes it worse than a B movie. (Mauro Lanari)

• Feb 16, 2019

Great Movie - I wish scripts were this innovative.

Great Movie - I wish scripts were this innovative.

• Feb 13, 2019

For a horror this one didn’t even make me laugh

For a horror this one didn’t even make me laugh

• Oct 27, 2018

Noomi Rapace,Noomi Rapace,Noomi Rapace,Noomi Rapace I like anything with Noomi in it. But if you are not a Noomi Rapace fan ............... Add it for a rainy day.