Saving Private Ryan Reviews

• Apr 05, 2020

With some of the best action sequences ever filmed and Ton Hanks is outstanding form this film is fully deserving of the praise it has received.

• 1d ago

Well, it's one of the best movies of all time. You really haven't seen this? Well, that being improbable, I'll keep this short. This is one of the best war films ever made; Period. It has a lot of big stars, it has great acting, amazing scenes, some awesome effects, and many more things. This film doesn't only show how great effects can really be with a big budget, but how the cinematography, environment, realism, sounds, Everything just blends together Perfectly. There was only 1 bad scene, and it was with a bunker on the hill. I mean it is ok, and makes sense, and the logic for this scene is there, but really it was unnecessary. It seemed like they were trying to make a point here, or increase the length for run-time, but they failed for any meaning in this hill bunker scene. That's the Only bad scene in the movie, except maybe the very ending due to some bad acting and music, but these would be everything bad. Pacing, framing, meaning, everything was just perfect otherwise. Watch this Now if you haven't seen it, and it is above and beyond a Masterpiece!

• 6d ago

The movie was not the greatest war film of all time. This movie, yes, is super realistic but, the pacing and the hype for this film was kind of what ruined this film for me. I was kind of disappointed by this film, I do recommend it though to people who are bigger war movie buffs.

• Mar 27, 2020

The clip of the "invasion of Normandy" is amazing, then the film became just a good film. Must watch it however!

• Mar 27, 2020

Saving Private Ryan is a masterpiece, that's a fact.

Saving Private Ryan is a masterpiece, that's a fact.

• Mar 24, 2020

plot twits is very important

plot twits is very important

• Mar 24, 2020

As a 15 year old boy I was so surprised by how different war really is between what your told in school and the reality that this film presented me with. I was astonished by the lengths to which men went out and fought for their countries knowing full well they had little chance of survival. A truly brilliant film that I will never forget watching for years to come!

• Mar 21, 2020

Gory, but I get what the movie's trying to say.

Gory, but I get what the movie's trying to say.

• Mar 15, 2020

A WWII cult classic with very harsh cinematography, one of the very best on the subject.

• Mar 15, 2020

Whatever you expect don't think this is just another war movie, because at the end it is, but in the most complete and satisfying way possible.