Scary Movie 4 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scary Movie 4 Reviews

October 10, 2016
please let me see it
½ October 1, 2016
These films are crimes against humanity
½ September 1, 2016
Not funny and very dumb humor
August 17, 2016
"Scary Movie 4" is a worthy continuation of the franchise. It doesn't reach the comedic heights of the previous instalment but remains very funny. A lot of trademark jokes are herein repeated with success while there's a lot of newer ones, suggesting that the makers have all but run out of steam.
½ July 28, 2016
Alright but the gags ran thin and they just did the same things over and over again and it got boring very quickly.
July 20, 2016
Now it's time to lay the series to rest.
May 22, 2016
The only "Scary Movie" film that was watchable. It's not bad nor good, but it does have some funny scenes and the acting was decent.
May 22, 2016
Gives many laughs with its absurd situations.
April 18, 2016
Feels like most of the gags flattens the plot throughout most of the running time and could use a little more focus on plot.
April 3, 2016
Warning this movie is not funny. It is just crap do not watch it. Scary movie 2 is better and that one stinks. Scary movie 3 is better.and that one stinks.
January 4, 2016
Dull not enjoyable and really boring
½ January 1, 2016
Sadly a step back from the 3rd one, but still superior to the first two.
December 18, 2015
I want to see this movie so bad
November 29, 2015
i want to see the movie
½ October 9, 2015
I think this is the one where she hits her son with her car. If it isn't, then I have to go change my rating to 2 stars.
½ October 6, 2015
Scary Movie 4 is so bereft of ideas and giggles that it salvages material from the previous films in the series on top of copying the "scary movie" hits of recent years.
October 2, 2015
this is going from bad to worse, but Anna Faris is so cool
½ September 14, 2015
One or two laughs but five to ten groans.
½ September 12, 2015
Again a scary funny movie , simple : great jokes , good ones and bad ones . SOMDVD
½ September 10, 2015
Even more dumb than the other ones