Scary Movie 4 Reviews

• Jul 09, 2019

this movie was not that good to be honest still really funny but fell flat though most of its run feels dragged on still worth watching if you are a scary movie fan if you are not then this movie will not make you one

• Apr 15, 2019

I love saw So the movie was awsome

I love saw So the movie was awsome

• Mar 30, 2019

I laughed sometimes, but these movie parody references already aged the moment it ended

• Mar 29, 2019

What is there to hate about 'Scary Movie'? It always gets a few laughs.

What is there to hate about 'Scary Movie'? It always gets a few laughs.

• Feb 04, 2019

this scary movie is as funny as the third one

this scary movie is as funny as the third one

• Nov 17, 2018

This film was very bad.

This film was very bad.

• Nov 01, 2018

Terrible horrible cringe sequel that’s super forgettable.

Terrible horrible cringe sequel that’s super forgettable.

• Oct 28, 2018

Franchise still going, franchise still unfunny.

Franchise still going, franchise still unfunny.

• Jul 26, 2018

Este intento de exprimir una idea interesante se plaga de estupideces patetica que se convierten en intentos desesperantes de hacer algo divertido, aqui no encontraras nada divertido.

• Feb 25, 2018

Scary Movie 4 is an absolute mess. The acting feels effortless and I didn’t crack a smile the whole film. The jokes are stale and boring and aren’t funny at all. The story isn’t even a story and is absolute trash. Overall, if your looking for a comedy pass on this disaster of a film.