Separation Reviews

• 4d ago

To many story lines that detract from what could've been a scary puppet movie.

To many story lines that detract from what could've been a scary puppet movie.

• 4d ago

good movie nice story line

good movie nice story line

• 6d ago

One of the worst morbidly monotonous movies I've seen in years. Believe those ratings and beware.

• Jul 13, 2021

Everything is there to make a great scary psychological horror movie...but.....nope!

• Jul 12, 2021

There is only one reason to score this movie with two stars: The design of the Mother's ghost is awsome. Everything else is bad (even considering the budget of the movie), and it has one of the most ridicolous end that I have ever seen in horror movies (and that's a lot to say).

• Jul 12, 2021

A pathetic attempt at a horror movie, Separation does nothing to try and make its plot good. The visual effects are terrible, the acting is embarrassing, and the entire premise makes no sense in regards to ghosts. Had they focused on the nanny and left out all the possessed dolls nonsense, it might've been watchable at least.

• Jul 04, 2021

The relationship is on the rocks, along with his creepy cartoon career. When mom dies, she comes back - but it's unclear if she's haunting the family or has some other objective. But the clowns...ooof

• Jul 01, 2021

Is this like a Christian movie or something? 🤮

Is this like a Christian movie or something? 🤮

• Jun 30, 2021

This movie was GOD AWFUL. I was expecting to feel scared since I will admit that Brahms: The Boy II was kind of scary but not really good. But NOPE! This movie fails in any way. I'm surprised they didn't decide to instead make this a PG-13 instead of an R. I feel like it's R rating was a cashgrab.

• Jun 29, 2021

Separation is a textbook on how to not make a good horror movie. The biggest issue is just how boring it is. It focuses way too much on drama that’s very poorly written. You couldn’t care less about the characters. The story is very predictable. The pacing is also garbage. It’s so slow. I found myself bored and checked out more often that not. The acting isn’t great, and the film is not at all scary. Overall, I hated this. This is one of the worst so called “horror” movies I’ve seen in a while. I put more effort into this review than the filmmakers did. Avoid this like the plague.