Serenity Reviews

• 4d ago

I seem to be in the minority, but I found this movie to be thought provoking, deep and emotionally nuanced. I particularly enjoyed the "twist" which, even if one could see coming, still kept the theatre goers on the edge of their seats.

• Jun 29, 2019

Stupid movie, and I love McConaughey!

Stupid movie, and I love McConaughey!

• Jun 23, 2019

AWESOME MOVIE. Wow kept u thinking all through it. Of course Mathew was a girls dream in this movie. Even had a very nice dream that night after watching it, if u know what i mean. Oh ya

• Jun 22, 2019

This is a movie about fishing that I’m convinced was written by a person who doesn’t know what a fish is

• Jun 22, 2019

Everything ok, until the half of the movie.

Everything ok, until the half of the movie.

• Jun 21, 2019

Uh-uh! No! What was this? It was a cross between an un-inventive drama told a million times already & an ESP fantasy told through a boy's lens. And it didn't work at all. Just strange. And Anne Hathaway, much as I love her acting, did not fit this role at all. All around badness.

• Jun 13, 2019

Serenity provides the audience with a great cast, and the possibility of a interesting and original story, however it does not, this movie intends to be something that it could be, but fails specteculalrly due to incredibly unrealistic plot points, including the final twist, misuse of the chemistry between Anne Hathaway and Matthew McConaughey, poor dialogue, script and even the ending.

• Jun 13, 2019

This is the movie that you weren't prepared to watch. It pulls away from your average predictable film. Unmatched and too complicated for a simple mind. It leaves a window of interpretations open. I love it

• Jun 11, 2019

If a fish named "Justice" and a gamer with an Oedipus complex doesn't hook you, then McConaughey's perpetually wet butt cheeks certainly will.

• Jun 02, 2019

This movie really blew my mind. What is Earth is just Plymouth? What if we are in a game or simulation? How would you even know? Really cool and different concept. This will be like Memento, a lot of people won't understand and give it bad ratings. In a few years it will be a cult classic and people will appreciate it more. We rented it last night then I came on here and was shocked at the terrible ratings. I guess Americans are getting a lot dumber and can't appreciate different styles of movies. They just want another retarded played out SpiderMan #3050 with some cool fight scenes.