Spider-Man 3 Reviews

• 2d ago

This film gets a bad rap now a days, but I don't think It's that bad. In fact, it was one of my favorites!

• Feb 18, 2020

Even though it feels a little overstuffed, this is an entertaining Spider-Man movie

• Feb 16, 2020

People take this movie way too seriously, it's still a Spider-Man movie!

People take this movie way too seriously, it's still a Spider-Man movie!

• Feb 15, 2020

Darkly satisfying. This movie was better than I expected. And even though the C.G. was not as good, and there are some cringe-y lines and moments, I'd say that this was an interesting take on Spider-man.

• Feb 13, 2020

51%?? Come on people it’s not that bad. Sure it’s not as good as the previous ones. 65% is more like it .

• Feb 12, 2020

This Movie Is Awesome , Just Good For My Money🤟👏👍

This Movie Is Awesome , Just Good For My Money🤟👏👍

• Feb 07, 2020

I have seen this movie at least 100 times. More likely more than 100 times. This is by far the most perfect movie ever made. The first two movies you saw the struggles of being Spider-man and he rising to success. In Spider-man 3 you see the fall of Peter Parker with him being taken over and partially controlled by a symbiote. Overall great movie between the drama and action. A must see movie in my opinion.

• Feb 06, 2020

I think for a movie with so many different villains and only one real hero to fight them, it was directed quite well; it was still a messy, unfocused movie that had to switch which story it was telling too many times. A movie with Sandman and Green Goblin as the enemies where Goblin eventually turns on Sandman would've been fine; Venom was always deserving of a separate movie. The acting was very good, though Willem was my favorite and I wish he'd managed to have a bigger role. The music was fine, but markedly worse than the first two movies.

• Feb 05, 2020

It's actually not as bad as people say it is. Sure it's not even close to Spider-Man 1 or 2, but it's still a good film.

• Jan 29, 2020

Sam Raimi's third and final Spider-Man outing is a miserable disappointment. While the cast is still overall good, the plot is overstuffed and convoluted -- at times relying on tropes that might not even be suitable for a daytime soap opera. Spider-Man 3's misguided script is full of awkward melodrama, missing the fun and thrills of its two superb predecessors, while it also opts to forgo focusing on one charismatic villain for three dull and underwritten baddies.