Spider-Man 3 Reviews

• 3h ago

This movie is far from perfect, but it has lots of heart. The reason this movie fails is because Sony interfered with Sam Raimi's vision. They tried to cram too much stuff in and that made it feel messy and long. While it's far from perfect, it still has many beautiful moments, and you can tell that Raimi is trying. I'd still rank this above either if the Amazing Spiderman movies because it has heart. It is still an unfortunate disappointment given the incredible success of the 2 movies before it.

• 3d ago

I liked the film when I was a kid and Now I finally realized all the mistakes had made. I honestly prefer the original 2 and the PS4 game.

• Sep 10, 2019

Would have been a hit if they got someone better to play venom not tye scranny twig from thats 70s show. What dirty favors did that guy have to do on the casting couch to get to play venom, its outrageous they greenlit this movie with him as eddie brock. Thats why this movie failed and we never got spiderman 4. Ps that 70s show sucks 1/10

• Sep 09, 2019

Underrated with small problems but much entertainment, nice Raimi

Underrated with small problems but much entertainment, nice Raimi

• Sep 07, 2019

Granted, this movie isn't perfect, especialy when compared to the films this follwed up, but that doesn't take away the greatness behind it. While this movie is indeed flawed with its inability to balance characters (and it's misuse and underperformance of Venom), I love it anyway.

• Sep 07, 2019

It's better than what most people think it is! It's better than both of the Amazing Spider-Man films!

• Sep 06, 2019

It's an enjoyable movie. You feel the overubondanse of villains but If you don't think about it, it doesn't feel off

• Sep 05, 2019

the best of the trilogy in my opinion. it is a little goofy at times but that is ok.

• Sep 03, 2019

This may not be spider man but it last we see of real spider man

This may not be spider man but it last we see of real spider man

• Aug 31, 2019

Although cringe at times, I think this is a good representation of what Peter Parker, would think is "cool" but over all a solid addition and conclusion to the trilogy.