Spies in Disguise Reviews

Very cute, and humerus

Very cute, and humerus

• Betty
    3h ago

Very entertaining and full of laughs. From my 2 year old to my husband, we all enjoyed it!

• Ashlei
    4h ago

Laughs from the whole family!

Laughs from the whole family!

• Hollsie
    4h ago

it was really funny, even though it's a kid movie there are a lot of subtle jokes for adults too.

• William W
    4h ago

First part of the movie was very funny. Everyone in the theater was laughing. (Lots of families with young kids as it was a holiday.) When the film got to the big climactic fight scene it ceased being funny and was rather a mundane cartoon fight sequence for many minutes. No language issues and plenty of positive messages for kids. Overall a good movie and well worth seeing.

• Dymon