Split Reviews

• Feb 10, 2020

one of the best movie

one of the best movie

• Feb 08, 2020

Really well done and a perfect follow-up to the world original movie Unbreakable! Looking for how it ties together to Mr. Glass

• Jan 28, 2020

A decent supervillain origin movie

A decent supervillain origin movie

• Jan 24, 2020

M. Night Shyamalans Split is a great Thriller that will simply terrify you.

M. Night Shyamalans Split is a great Thriller that will simply terrify you.

• Jan 21, 2020

James McAvoy should’ve won an Oscar for this role. I mean 23 different personalities that’s really hard. Please watch this movie it’ll make you speechless.

• Jan 19, 2020

The decisions the characters make in the film are extremely important to the story, and with how sporadic they are and how mixed my feelings are toward them really set my overall feeling on the film which is decently upsetting. Though the story itself as well as the pacing and James McAvoy's performance bring this movie to a higher degree. 6.2/10

• Jan 18, 2020

Really sucks you in- fantastic psychological thriller.

Really sucks you in- fantastic psychological thriller.

• Jan 09, 2020

This is sort of complicated. Knowing later that this movie was a second act of a trilogy, does this make it better? A solid story that has a very interesting premise and two protagonists who carry it on their backs in a great way. The trailers promised us something slightly more exciting. But nevertheless people can enjoy a good thriller without any problem.

• Jan 05, 2020

What the hell! What a horrible movie. Waste of time. Grotesque for grotesque sake. What was Mcavoy thinking taking this piece of shot on.

• Jan 04, 2020

Works as both a stand-alone thriller and as part of the Unbreakable universe.

Works as both a stand-alone thriller and as part of the Unbreakable universe.